THANKS SOTA

Thanks SOTA!!

I always loved mountain and radio, but thanks to SOTA scheme, we are visiting new mountains that perhaps I had never visited unless I had to activate a new one. That is a good reason to keep on exploring new landscapes.

So far, I have been in 400 different summits, spread in 24 associations. And I’m convinced there are much more to come.

Thanks SOTA :grinning:

¡Gracias SOTA!

Siempre me ha gustado la montaña y la radio pero gracias a SOTA, estamos conociendo nuevos montes que quizás nunca hubiéramos ido si no fuese por la excusa de activar.

Son ya 400 diferentes en 24 asociaciones. Y seguro que van a ser muchos más.

Gracias SOTA.

37 Likes

Great post. I feel very much the same way.

5 Likes

I’m on the very first rung of the ladder having achieved a total of one activation so far since starting last year. :slight_smile:

But I’ve had my second jab today and things are opening up so I’m hoping to add some more in the coming months.

5 Likes

Congratulations, Alberto, for the outstanding achievement!
Keep up the good work and enjoying the mountains all around the World.

Guru

2 Likes

Wow, Alberto! That’s great. I’ll bet there are a lot of chasers thanking you. How many pairs of boots have you worn out ? Hope to hear you
one day!
John, K6YK

2 Likes

Alberto, I remember a decade ago when I started chasing you frequently on weekends in VHF FM from home. It was you and Iratxe who leaded me on gaining interest for SOTA.
Therefore it’s me who THANK you and your mate Iratxe for your inspirational attitude and for helping me to have the bug for SOTA.

Congratulations on your outstanding achievement, many more to come for sure.
Zorionak bikote!

73 Ignacio

2 Likes

Hi Alberto,

CHAPEAU BAS !!!
Magic SOTA allows us to develop and admire the beauty of nature !

73, Jarek
Total summits activated = 1125
Unique summits activated = 509

2 Likes