Surprise S2S Party for MG K7FOP

Yes, we threw a party, a Summit-to-Summit Party to recognize Roland-K7FOP on his 310th Activation, achieving Mountain Goat Status with 1000 Activator Points. About a dozen local Activators gave Roland a 2m FM pile-up to celebrate and congratulate him.
Well done, Roland - it’s been fantastic to be out in the mountains with you - the journey is just getting started…
73, Etienne-K7ATN

14 Likes

Congrats Roland on Mountain Goat! 73 Kris

1 Like

CONGRATS Roland!
Nice sigs into AZ
Ken K6HPX

1 Like

Hey Roland – I was hoping to catch you but was on the road when you went active. I think you’d already moved over to HF by the time I got home. Congratulations, wish I could have been a plus-one.

Benton NX7O

1 Like

Fine business Roland. Well done.

Malcolm VE2DDZ

1 Like

Thanks everyone. Feels good to be a goat :goat::goat::goat::goat:

Roland K7FOP

3 Likes

Congratulations Roland on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

1 Like

CONGRATS ROLAND ON A SIGNIFICANT ACCOMPLISHMENT. WOW!!!

1 Like

Goat! Congrats Roland! Awesome.

73, Jim

1 Like

Congratulations Roland! Great work!

1 Like

It’s been a long, strange trip my friend. I’m sorry I wasn’t there to celebrate with you. Congratulations on what was probably the most difficult path to mountain goat anyone has undertaken - by doing it all in the land of one and two pointers!

2 Likes

What a good idea to throw a S2S Party, you must have good SOTA friends over there. Enjoy your status and your next summits to follow!

Vy 73 de Markus, HB9DIZ

1 Like

Congratulations Roland on achieving Mountain Goat!

Dan KC7MSU

1 Like

Congratulations Roland! Bob AC1Z

1 Like

Hurray Roland! You did it! Congratulations!
Charlie NJ7V

1 Like

Congratulations, Roland!
Gary W5GDW

1 Like

Thanks everyone. You know how to make a guy feel special. BAAAA

Roland K7FOP

Congrats!! Glad I was able to get in your MG log - welcome to the herd!!!

:beers:

1 Like

Congratulations on achieving MG Roland. Sorry I was not available on the big day to work you on HF. I am glad that I was able to do a few activations with you back in 2018. I also admire your dedication in becoming an excellent CW operator.

73 Rich N4EX

1 Like

Congrats Roland! It was nice to catch you on 40m!

1 Like