Super SOTA S2S Saturday

The weather forecast is very promising for Saturday, and already several activators have alerted, and most for multi-summit days. It is also noted that all the UK activators seem to be nominating 2m SSB as their principal band/mode for Saturday - oh alright then, I chose that BECAUSE of all the others.

But with three days still to go, many more activation plans could still yet be announced, and with the gravity centered around 144MHz SSB, it could be a Super SOTA S2S Saturday! We are stopping over in Ingleton on the Saturday night.

73, Tom M1EYP

In reply to M1EYP:

Yes Tom, with 14 (at last count!) UK summits alerted for, and several of those infrequently activated or downright rare, it should be an excellent day for activators and chasers alike!

Just hope some of you remember me down on 5 megs…

73 de Paul G4MD

In reply to G4MD:
I doubt you’ll be on your own on 5MHz Paul!!

73 Graham G4FUJ

In reply to M1EYP:

Air pressure 1030.5mB here & forecast to get a little higher - maybe some tropo conditions around on 2m this weekend.
Steve.

M0JDK and myself as some of you are aware tend not to do anything other than 2m SSB as it’s such a good band for what we need. We will have a 2m SSB radio on during all our assents and descents along with FM.
Have a good day chaps and hope to catch you from the summits