Summer Bonus Points

If I go out today in GM/ES , can I have some extra points please?

5 Likes

Ingleborough G/NP-005, last Sunday (2/5/2021). I want my points too :slight_smile:
Thank you to all the Chasers!

Tomasz M7TKL

3 Likes

Oh yes please

Today’s weather in the upper Black Forest:

but it’s getting better:

73 Armin

2 Likes

I got stuck on the Cat & Fiddle road (Buxton to Macc) last night driving home from the Merryton Low contest site. Had to turn back. Then got stuck on the A53 (Buxton to Leek) road, as had a jack-knifed lorry. Ended up having to go home via the A6 to Whaley Bridge and then the Rainow road to Macc. First week of May!

5 Likes

Here’s what Zugspitze DL/WS-001 looks like at the moment:

Plenty of room at the summit today!
Down here at 650m ASL - it’s constant rain - a real “November day”. In May! And we’re still a week away from “Die Eisheiligen” and the “Kalte Sophie”! I still have the salt and snow shovel ready…
(Kalte Sophie 2021: Historische HintergrĂĽnde der Eisheiligen | Garteln).
( translated: Kalte Sophie 2021: Historische HintergrĂĽnde der Eisheiligen | Garteln).
73 Ed.

2 Likes

I don’t want to be too cruel but I’ve just got back home after being with a good old friend in a sunny terrace at 20ºC :sunglasses: having a white wine and a beer:

imagen
accompanied with some of these:
Calamari:
imagen
And shrimps:
imagen

Cheers,

Guru

6 Likes

If I ever get chance to take up your invitation to EA2 Guru, can we please do this ^^^^^ - as well as some SOTA activations?

1 Like

Sod the activations… let’s just meet up and eat the local food and drink the beer and wines whilst we talk to like-minded people! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

No doubt.That’s mandatory :wink:

2 Likes