This afternoon, I did an easy activation along with an experiment for 160m that I wanted to do on Saturday night, but forgot some stuff at home.
SOTAwatch worked fine for me until about 14:23 UTC.
Probably at 14:47 UTC, I tried to spot on 1.92 SSB, then on 1.942 SSB but didn’t see my spot on the SOTA Spotter or VK port-a-log app (both Android 10) and neither on SOTAwatch3 using the latest Chrome under Android 10. I tried it several times (with different comments) to no avail, and later I realized that for some clients, my spots were readable, but not for mine, so please accept my apologies for spamming SOTAwatch with redundant spots.
A friend of mine, who used an iPhone SE (assuming he used Safari) finally could see my spots, but refreshing the page or the apps didn’t still work for me.
Now back home I can see them on SOTAwatch3 using the latest Chrome browser under Win10, albeit not all. E.g. a spot that I sent at 14:23 UTC for 5360 SSB shows as 1942 SSB.
On Android 10 using latest Chrome, I now still don’t see my spots after 14:23 UTC on the mobile representation of SOTAwatch3. To me there seems also a problem with the API, since otherwise, the two above mentioned apps would have worked…