Steve's activities

Heavy thunderstorms from sotuhwest reaching DM/BW-land. Not sure, if Steve will activate the “Lupfen” this morning. There is a weather warning about heavy rain and thunderstorms of the national weather service “DWD” till 16 UT this afternoon. The best, he meets Klaus and drink a cup of tea or what he likes.

73’s, Ralf DH3IAJ

In reply to DH3IAJ:

Wheat beer Ralf

Good QSOs yesterday. C U on Saturday.

73 John GW4BVE

In reply to DH3IAJ:
Hi Ralf,
i´m qrv now in clubstation :wink:

vy 73 Klaus

In reply to GW4BVE:
Hi John,
sit here in the Shack from the Clubstation with many Wheat-beer in the refrigerator.But don´t know where steve is…bad wx in moment with heavy rain and lightnings :frowning:

vy 73 Klaus

In reply to 2E0HJD:
Mick, e-mail is on the way

73 Klaus

In reply to 2E0HJD:

mmhhhh, seems not to work.no e-mail in my box.

can u try agn ? – klausst72@aol.com

73 Klaus

maybe steve going to Friedrichshafen due to the bad wx…
but for a short time ( 1 or 2 hours ) the sun comes out now if wx-forecast ok.
so steve has time for sota…

In reply to 2E0HJD:
i ring him , but no answer so maybe Steve was driving.i will try it later again,but in moment sun comes out and maybe steve on air later on sota-summits…

vy 73 Klaus

For All who waiting for activity from Steve from BW-summits.
-in moment we have heavy rain in this area.

vy 73 Klaus

In reply to DF2GN:

Net on 7.117 has just finished so now would be a good time for the rain to stop ;0)

we are listening for Steve when it does.

Regards Steve GW7AAV

In reply to GW7AAV:
Satelite-Picture from the wx-forecast shows that the heavy rain will stop in abt. 30-45mins…

In reply to DF2GN:
Time for a quick shower and a coffee then :0)

Cheers

In reply to 2E0HJD:
Hi Mick,
yesterday in the club-shack i made no photos.if i meet steve again , today in evening , i will took some and put them to flick´r .maybe we drink one or two wheat-beers on his double mountain-goat :wink:

vy 73 klaus DF2GN

In reply to 2E0HJD:

Hi Mick, I think he will drink more than one or two:-)

Terry

In reply to 2E0HJD:
Hi Mick,
Steve is in CW-practice now,and he learns fast.Mic going to Ebay next days.
I put the photos from the cw-training later on flick´r…

greetings from the land of the wheat-beer :wink:

vy 73 Klaus DF2GN

In reply to DF2GN:

Klaus, there is talk here of getting up a coach next year, not so that we can visit Friedrichshafen but just so we can be sure of working Steve on every summit.

Wheat-beer + German sausage + Friedrichshafen + lots of chaser points = :0)

Off to renew my passport.

Keep feeding him wheat-beer he will soon be 30wpm.

Steve GW7AAV

In reply to GW7AAV:

What a coincidence Steve, I am renewing my passport today and you posted that comment, small world.

One thing for certain, I will definately attend F/shafen next year and will definately sample the wheat beer, the Belgian beers want some beating in my opinion.

The coach trip sounds a good idea, provided the driver will take 20-30 raving looneys up a mountain or two for an activation.

Klaus, please, some pictures of the club shack would be great and one of Steve on the key would bring a small fortune in Ebay as a collectors item:-)

Mike GW0DSP

In reply to GW0DSP:
Hi Mike,
look here :wink:

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=593836284&size=o

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=593836304&size=o

vy 73 Klaus

In reply to DF2GN:

Wow nice shack! I’m particularly impressed by the two crates of ale under the operating position - that is being well prepared for a long session chasing :wink:

Keep up the good work Steve

73 de Paul G4MD

In reply to DF2GN:

Great photos, thank you Klaus, I see that you have the most vital equipment stored under the bench, hi, maybe next on the club shopping list is a shack refrigerator, hi.

Steve looks very uncomfortable on that cw paddle and I don’t think that there is much chance of converting him hi.

vy 73 Mike GW0DSP

In reply to DF2GN:

That’s my kind of shack - beer and a morse key!!
Congrats to Steve on 2 x Mountain Goat and, Klaus,
thanks for your latest photos - the HDR ones are amazing -
does it mean ‘High Definition’??
Have a gud day at F’hafen and regards to All

73s de Peter TJE+