SP Fun Day

Hi Everyone

Just over a week until SP fun day and still a few hills looking for activators. The current list can be found at http://www.m0zzo.com/SOTA/SP_FUN_DAY_2007.xls

In case anyone is unfamiliar with the project; the idea is to activate all the southern Pennine hills at local noon on Sunday 25th April. I will be publishing the contact frequencies and schedule by the middle of next week and hope that we can cover al the hills. Even if we can’t it should still be a great day out.

If you do want to activate a hill please send me your preferences ( to james at mcginty dot net ) and I will update the spreadsheet accordingly. I will be away from my PC for most of tomorrow so there won’t be prompt replies. It may be a good idea to send first and second choices in case the one you want has already gone by the time I get to your email.

James M0ZZO

In reply to M0ZZO:
Thanks to Jim G0CQK for spotting the deliberate mistake. Sp Fun day is of course on Sunday 22nd April and not the 25th as I posted.

James M0ZZO

I’ve repaired the link - it works now. (It had a trailing full stop included in the hyperlink).

In reply to M1EYP:

Thanks Tom

Much appreciated.

James M0ZZO

I have uploaded the latest Spreadsheet. It only has a couple of changes. http://www.m0zzo.com/SOTA/SP_FUN_DAY_2007.xls

There are still 7 hills looking for activators so please put yourselves forward. I will be publishing the frequencies and schedule very soon.

James M0ZZO

In reply to M0ZZO:
James has anyone volunteered yet for Hailstorm Hill ?
might be able to do it if not, times please etc.
live about 9 miles away from it

Bill G4KKI

In reply to G4KKI:
Bill give me a ring 07915660573…
any time except 6-00am till 12-00pm as in bed, even at night,
Regarding Hailstorm hill SP-009

In reply to M0SGB:
Hi Steve, just got your email, i am off out to pick Charlotte up in about 15 mins from school so i’ll give you a ring tonight after 6pm, i will be going out to hospital visiting about 6:45, my Dads in.
Cheers for now. hope your internet is sorted now, and you will soon be back on skype, cheers for now.

Bill G4KKI

In reply to G4KKI:

In reply to M0ZZO:
James has anyone volunteered yet for Hailstorm Hill ?
might be able to do it if not, times please etc.
live about 9 miles away from it

Bill G4KKI

Thanks Bill

I have put you down for it. Only four hills left to alocate any Takers?

Will be publishing information shortly.

James M0ZZO

In reply to M0ZZO:
thanks James, Ian G0PLX will be with me but only log keeping.

Bill g4kki