Sotawatch Problems

Mike GW0DSP has asked me to enquire if there are any problems with Sotawatch? He can’t access the site. He has emailed G8ADD but has had no reply yet. He has checked with others who seem to be able to get in ok. Mike has had no email notice of any possible ban etc. Can someone look into it for him please?

Barry
2E0PXW

In reply to 2E0PXW:

It`s now 5 hours, and 2 members of the MT, the President, and an ex member of MT have all posted on the reflector and yet no reply to your reasonable request - it beggars belief.

In reply to DF2GN:

maybe he´s banned again from posting here ??? oh, what a bad boy …

In reply to DF2GN:

Hi Klaus,

For your benefit and that of anyone who reads this post and since the MT have not made an official statement, I can advise that from information given out on the SOTA Forum, Mike GW0DSP has been banned from the reflector for comments that he made in a post under the title “More SOTA Not Less” at 13:38 on 26th February 2009. Similarly, Lee M0LMP has also been banned for comments that he made in a post under the title “Wainwright Fells” 21:38 on 24th February 2009.

73, Gerald

In reply to G4OIG:

Thanks Gerald I already know now, Mike got a email four hours after he got banned. Are you sure you have mentioned the right post that got him banned?

Barry 2E0PXW