Sota watch 3

It also worked for me just now at 17h20 utc.

OK, will have to be patient and give Jon and the rest of the team some time to fix whatever it is sometimes not working.

The part in the hospital went OK. Now I’m back home and a portable device will be sending the rest of the treatment into my veins over the next 46 hours. It’s usually when the whole treatment had been delivered and the portable device removed when I’ll start feeling weak and low in energy for a few days. In fact I have already started to feel a very little bit like that by now. Well, it has to be like this, I guess…
The good thing is that have already got 3 sessions, I’m currently having the 4th and there are just 2 more to finish. Then, assuming my tumour will have reduced in size as much as expected, they will be able to operate me to cut the tumour off my rectum. I guess that will happen sometime around the end of September or begining of October. After that operation, I’m scheduled to 6 more chemo sessions and finally another operation to reverse the ileostomy they made on me last June 3rd in order to recover my previous normal status. There still a long way to go… But time flies and I hope we’ll be there soon.
Thanks for yours and others good wishes.

Guru

Hopefully whatever the going issue is on SOTAwatch 3 will get fixed soon.

It looks like your chemo is going well for you except for the the part of you feeling week and low on energy for a few days after each session, but I guess that is to be accepted. Hopefully the rest of your chemos and the operation goes well for you.

Jimmy M0HGY

2 Likes

Good luck, Guru!

73, Alfred, OE5AKM

1 Like