SOTA Video project; volunteers?

Hello Mot!
yes, it’s very good to count with your files in the video.
Glad you like the idea.

As stated, I prefer this address to send some files or link to an external provider:
ea2bdea2bd(at)gmail.com (yes, my callsign twice !!)

Hello Marco, no problem to wait for your files as well. I’m not goint to edit until September…

Thanks a lot for your contribution, 73 de Ignacio

Hi
Did you received my video ?

73 Marco

Hi Marco,

yes, I got your file, good quality!

I hope to edit the videos soon.
73 de Ignacio

2 Likes

Thank you !

Marco

Hello!

As promised, I collected some of the videos you sent me and finally I’ve prepared a video.
I would have loved to put many more as offered by some others from your YT Channels but I felt the video was long enough to make it even longer with additional footage, so this is it!

Thanks a lot for supporting the idea and providing your clips. Special thanks to DD6FM, EA2DNO, EA5INS, EA7GV, F5LKW, G3CWI, OE5JFE, ON7DQ, NJ7V, JP1QEC & VK1DA.

It took me a while to edit and sum up most the scenes, having some issues with different video formats, but in the end it is done.

Hope you like it. I think it reflects well that, no matter where you are from, we all enjoy this scheme worldwide.

73 de Ignacio

22 Likes

Excellent work, Ignacio. Thanks for your dedication!!

Nice work, Ignacio, thanks for finding a spot for my clip.

73 Andrew VK1DA/VK2UH

Excellent video Ignacio…great to see all of the activators too :grinning:

73 de Geoff vk3sq

Good work Ignacio :heart_eyes:

Great !! Well done … thanks for the work… love it :grin::clap:t2::clap:t2:

Super Ignacio, real good work, I wouldn’t do better !
Excellent !
73 QRO Roger

Nice job Ignacio! Thank you so much!
73 Fabio

Exciting video showing this beautiful mix of hobbies: mountains and radio. It is a special feeling for many people around the world. A great job Inacio! 73 de EA5INS

Thanks all fer your nice words, I am glad you like it.

VY 73 de Ignacio