SOTA T Shirts, Sweatshirts and Polo Shirts

Now available: shirts with the SOTA logo - pictures on the Flikr photo pages under my callsign (GM4TOE).

These shirts are produced in a range of colours: Grey, Black, Red, Green and Blue in sizes from small to enormous! The quality is excellent (Fruit of the Loom and Gildan Heavyweight) as is the printing (sublimation print) and embroidery. Initially the shirts need to be pre-ordered but it is hoped that I will hold stock later in the year.

Pricing as follows for sizes Small to XL

T Shirts £9.95 plus post & packing (Sizes XXL and XXXL £11.25)
Sweatshirts £15.95 plus post & packing (Sizes XXL and XXXL £19)
Polo Shirts (Embroidered) £12.95 plus post & packing (Sizes XXL to XXXL £16)

Post and packing as follows:

UK Orders:

T Shirts £1.65
Sweatshirts £2.70
Polo Shirts £2.15

Eu Orders

T Shirts £2.20
Sweatshirts £4.45
Polo Shirts £2.80

DX Orders and multiple orders please email me for a package price.

Order now direct from me (sota-awards “at” btconnect.com, change the “at” to the usual). Payment is acceptable by cheque (payable to Summits on the Air), cash or Paypal (use the SOTA Awards Paypal account: also sota-awards “at” btconnect.com). Don’t forget to tell me what size and what colour you would like.

Barry GM4TOE
SOTA Awards Manager

In reply to GM4TOE:
Have you considered Cafepress or the likes ?? That way you would not need to hold some stock. They would be ordered online then printed to order… just a thought.

Andrew
KC2EUS / GM1YMI

In reply to KC2EUS:

Andrew,

Whether or not I stock the shirts will depend on initial demand for these items

Barry GM4TOE

In reply to GM4TOE:

I cannot seem to find the Pics in Flikr.

All I get is a silly message - which appears when I search:

GM4TOE activating SS-001

Stewart
G0LGS

In reply to G0LGS:

Try here : gm4toe | Flickr

Mike G4BLH

Hi Barry,

Is the print always on the front or can they be on the back?

Not being difficult, just checking.

Peter

In reply to ON3WAB:
It is on the front but I see no reason why it could not be printed on the back if you wanted.

Barry

Hi Barry,

Thanks for the info, order is placed and mail is sent.

Peter

I plan to place the order for shirts on Monday 10 August.

If you would like a one please place your orders now; it will be very unlikely that I will hold any stock as I have had little response to this “promotion”

Regards

Barry

In reply to GM4TOE:
Hi Barry

Sorry the promotion hasn’t been more successful, can’t think why. I am a member of the GMDX Group and their corporate wear is much more expensive then the SOTA stuff, especially the Polo shirts. You have my order now for two shirts - thanks for offering us the chance to buy SOTA wear and organising it.

Phil

In reply to GM4TOE:
good morning BARRY, I shall like to order 2 T Shirts SOTA how to make, thank you for your answer. desolate I do not speak English well

73 frédo F4EMK

Hi Barry,

Sorry to hear the promotion has not been more succesful. Still thank you for making the effort so that we can buy this sota wear.

Any idea roughly when the clothes would be sent or are you still waiting for more orders?

Peter

In reply to ON3WAB:
I have placed the order with the supplier and, if he keeps to his delivery schedule, I should have them in less than two weeks from now (29 August).

There was a sudden surge in orders so I have placed orders for a few stock items, details will be put on the reflector once I receive these shirts and I will ask for an order page to be put on the SOTA website.

Barry GM4TOE

Tnx Barry!

Just to let everybody who has placed an order for shirts know, I have now received them. I will parcel them up and send them out this week.

There are a few extra so I will post details of what I have in-stock should anybody wish to purchase them.

Barry GM4TOE

Great news, Barry, thank you !

I’ll wear them with pride :slight_smile:

Peter

Good news - my blue SOTA T shirt and grey SOTA Polo shirt arrived today via Royal Mail Tomintoul. Perfect fit and excellent quality and nice Logos / Embroidery.

Thank you to Barry GM4TOE.

73 Phil

In reply to GM4TOE:

Package arrived ok at 3.15pm thanks. Dont know about Royal Mail stopping the afternoon delivery - it seems theyve stopped the morning one here!

The package arrived today, Barry. Looks great and good quality.
Many thanks for taking care of our wardrobe :o)

Peter

The final packages were meant to be despatched today but the Royal Mail in Aberdeen has decided today is a public holiday so they were not working (unlike the remainder of the population!). The final packages will be despatched tomorrow (Tuesday)

Barry GM4TOE