SOTA Spotter App updated

Magic! It just updated!
Thankyou all now to play with it.

1 Like

Mine updated while I wasn’t looking. I had to manually download the summit database.

Hi Bogdan,
Not being a modern computer guy I had omitted to open the help menu properly. Fixed. Also I hadn’t specified any bands or modes, thinking that the default was “all” rather than “none”. Now I’ve specified the bands and modes for the spots I want to have ring a bell it works fine.

Thanks again.

Ron
VK3AFW

1 Like

I too just checked my SOTA Spotter and noticed the upgrade. The app now includes alerts! Excellent. The overall interface is improved and very nice. The font is very readable and spots are now one click and easier to send. The upgrade even remembered my filters.

This app is now a complete tool for SOTA chasing and activating. Thanks, Bogdan, for your work on this and for an excellent product.

Ron, KI4TN

Hey! It works! :smile: Just installed on an old Moto G 4g phone running Lineage 7.1.2.

Thanks, Ron! There are still some things that don’t work quite how they should, but I’ll get to them eventually.

73!

What, you had doubts? :yum:

1 Like

More kudos to Bogdan. On both spots and alerts you can tap the down arrow to expand for more information. This allows you to edit and delete spots or alerts. He also put in a neat crawl feature on the alerts so you can see all the frequencies.

Liz and I don’t have any children but we are adopting Bogdan as our SOTA son (or more likely a grandson).

Ron, KI4TN

2 Likes

I don’t quite know what to say about that… Thanks? :slight_smile:

Bogdan

I’ve just installed this APP for the 1st time. It looks great. I’ll play around with it over the next few days.
Thanks a lot, Bogdan!

Guru

1 Like

Bogdan,

I use your SOTA Spotter app exclusively for all my SOTA trips.

It is a marvellous tool.

Thank you for all your hard work with this App.

73’s
David
G4ZAO

1 Like

I’m glad you find it useful!

Bogdan