SOTA power Point

I’ve been invited to do a short talk on SOTA at one of the local clubs. Rather than re invent the wheel, does anyone happen to have a powerpoint already ?

Andrew
K1YMI / GM1YMI

Hi Andrew,

My Dad M1EYP has got a pwerpoint presentation on SOTA, so I would advise you to email him about this.

Jimmy M3EYP

In reply to KC2EUS:
Andrew I used an updated one at the recent RSGB convention. It’s rather large to email. do you have an FTP site where I can put it? Please reply direct using the one on QRZ.com

73 Marc G0AZS

Indeed Jimmy. In fact, Marc G0AZS has taken that Powerpoint originally done by John G3WGV and updated by myself, and significantly enhanced it.

Andrew, email me on tommyread at hotmail dot com and I will send you a copy.

Tom M1EYP

In reply to M1EYP:
I am interested also in the PP presentation. Can it be sent to me?

VA2SG

In reply to M1EYP:

Indeed Jimmy. In fact, Marc G0AZS has taken that Powerpoint
originally done by John G3WGV and updated by myself, and significantly
enhanced it.

Andrew, email me on tommyread at hotmail dot com and I will send you a
copy.

Tom M1EYP

Email going out now.

Thanks all

Andrew

In reply to KC2EUS:
Put something like “send big files” into google and you will find lots of temp free space to upload then download from like this one

Some work some dont, as long as its not copyright or sensitive you will be ok, i bet not many would know what SOTA is? Sean M0GIA

In reply to M0GIA :

Please send it to me too, I am giving a presentation at our local clubs to encourage some SOTA activations in VE2 from Ottawa.

va3sie@gmail.com

Thanks!
Martin.

In reply to VA3SIE:
There also www.yousendit.com

Works good for me.

In reply to KC2EUS:

Hello Andrew and Martin,

There is also a nice video from F6ENO Alain on YouTube. Perhaps something ???

73 Luc ON6DSL

In reply to KC2EUS:
Would it be possible for you tp email me the SOTA PP?
I’m starting a W3 Association and would like to use it at local club.

breneiser@dejazzd.com

Ed, WA3WSJ

In reply to KC2EUS:

Could someone also send me a copy…my email is listed at QRZ.COM
I have a few opportunities I could take advantage of

Tom-N2YTF

We will make sure you all get a copy that you can edit to your own requirements. Just bear with us while we try to transfer the file!

Tom M1EYP

In reply to KC2EUS:
Actually, could someone put the power point presentations into the yahoo SOTA group files section? That seems like a good place for it…

Tom

I have put (most of) the PPT file I used in the VHF track of the RSGB convention in this folder:

I removed a couple of less relevant slides to save space.

Let me know if you have any problems with it and if you do use and modify it, feel free to bounce it off me too.

73 Marc G0AZS

In reply to G0AZS:

Just what I was looking for! I’ll be sure to upload any changes.
Thanks again
Andrew K1YMI

In reply to G0AZS:

Excellent.

Thanks a million!

• Martin.

Hello all,

Rather than start a new discussion I chose to post here. After a Windows 10 update my PC decided to go into constant boot mode and just kept restarting itself. No matter what I did I couldn’t stop it. I had to re-format and lost some documents. One of which was a SOTA presentation Powerpoint file that I used to do talks at Radio clubs.

If anyone has a copy and would be kind enough to email it to me please that would be wonderful. My email address is m0rsf@qsl.net

Many thanks

73 Chris M0RSF