SOTA Portugal day on the air this weekend

Dozens of Portuguese Summits on the Air enthusiasts will be on the air in the upcoming weekend (April 15th and 16th) to celebrate the 12th year of the program´s implementation in Portugal.

For those who participate, including chasers and SWL, there will be an award, in the form of a certificate in PDF format.

To claim it, both activators, chasers and SWL shall log their contacts on the SOTA Database and follow up with an email, up to 10 days from Sunday, April 16th, informing of the upload as well as a photograph or more of their activity, station, equipment or oneself to ctsotaportugal@gmail.com.

The purpose of the image is to build a “family album” in a future article on SOTA Portugal´s official website.

For more details or questions, please contact me via the above email.

See you on the air!

Paulo, CT2IWW
AM SOTA Portugal

10 Likes

Hello Paulo,
I will be activating PY2/SE-009 with a 3 element yagi portable Super Antenna in the 10 meter band. This is the best band for contacts between Brazil and Europe. Very difficult contact in the other bands. Therefore, I ask for effort to operate in this band.
Focus on SSB, but I’ll try CW.
ETA 13:00 UTC
We will have other operations here in Brazil.
I hope to hear from you.
Carlos `
PY2VM

3 Likes

Hello Paulo

Thank you very much for the information… I will listen especially.

A holiday in Portugal has been on the cards for a long time.

… and of course I would like to take some completes home as a souvenir. :wink:

73 - Armin

1 Like

Hi Paulo,

Thank you for your message.
I intend to activate 4 summits during coming weekend - it will be 15 years of SOTA SP celebration.
All contacts are very welcome.
See you on frequencies :wink:

73, Jarek

1 Like