SOTA Name tags

Greetings!
A few weeks ago, somebody had found and ordered from the old page that I had unlinked and unlisted but not deleted advertising the acrylic SOTA name tags that we make for our Korean hams…a surprise to see in my inbox! I had been slowing down on that, taking care of only local activators, especially since the costs at the printers for these tags has doubled in the last four years.

Well, I thought instead of killing the page immediately, that I would relist and reconnect it, opening it up to all the DX SOTA folks, but only for a limited run. This means that I’ll be taking orders while I’m out of town for the next month (activating in OE and EI), and when I come back on January 18, I’ll shut it down and process all of the tags and flags in one batch.

This way, I’ll have them all posted by January 25, first class mail, and in your hands anywhere between 2 to 4 weeks thereafter.

If you’re interested, head on over to:

http://6k0fm.net/dx-store/

and check it out. Enter in your name and call in the special instructions for seller section when in PayPal. Naturally the patches are still on offer while they remain (as per posting PVC SOTA patches )

Happy Activating Holidays!
73 de Jason HL4ZFA

I’ve just rolled into town, my own shack, my own meowing cats and freshly available summits for 2016!

One week remains on these name tags then I take this down to go to print.

Happy activating!

73 de HL4ZFA