SOTA Mountain Goat #5 for Bruno HB9CBR

Friend Bruno, it is always a joy to listen to you in an S2S, and to share the mountains with you, also now to congratulate you on your 5th MG.
EA4DOS Elena
EA4DON Alejandro

Oh Andy, nothing against your childhood dreams of such racy motorcycles, but to combine that with Bruno is, I think, really something special.
Or what do you want to express with that?

In any case, we here still know Bruno as a formerly trained professional radiotelegraphist who does not find it necessary to show off with an extremely high keying speed during his activations, so hats off.
And Bruno almost exclusively uses public transport for his activations, as a patient passenger…

1 Like

I would like to thank all of you for the good wishes. I cannot help, i just love to do CW and whenever i am active it feels like being part of a wonderful big international family, SOTA ! It helps that i like to be in the mountains and in the nature in general.

So, thanks to all the chasers and activators and i do hope to continue with this fascinating hobby for years to come.

73 Bruno HB9CBR

6 Likes

Congrats Bruno for this achievement and thanks for all QSOs we had.
I am looking forward to our next contacts.

73 Clemens | DD2TC

Hi Bruno @HB9CBR,

Chapeau bas !!! :champagne:

Thanks a lot for so many QSOs :muscle:

73, Jarek

Congratulation! Thanks for many S2S.

Ivica 9a6cw

Dear Bruno

Congratulations on this amazing achievement. It is always a pleasure to work you in CW. Even in difficult conditions or with weak signals, our QSO’s always succeed. I wish you many more happy summits and look forward meeting you soon again on air.

vy 73 Chris HB9CYV

Congratulations dear Bruno,
it is always a pleasure to work you. Thanks for the time you spend going up and down the bands so that everybody can work and get that summit.
Take care and keep on enjoying the nature.

73 de Ignacio, SU e e

2 Likes

Congrats, Bruno, on achieving Mountain Goat #5. :champagne: :partying_face: :tada: :balloon:
What an awesome result, considering the fact that you are mostly using public transport!
I hope you continue to have fun with SOTA in your wonderful mountains.

Thanks a lot for the S2S-QSOs we had. It’s always a pleasure hearing your call sign on cw and I’m looking forward to the next one!

73, Roman

Hi Bruno

Many congratulations on your achievement and thank you for all the contacts over the years. My xyl is familiar with me saying, “I will just pop upstairs to see if I can get Bruno.”

Keep going - onwards and upwards!

Nick G4OOE

1 Like

Hello Bruno,
Congratulations on the 5th mountain goat. On the occasion, thank you for many QSO’s from the mountain and also from home. May there be many more. All the best and awdh,
Paul DL6FBK

Congratulations Bruno for this amazing number of goats!

73 Stephan

Well done Bruno and thanks for all our QSOs.
Best 73 Allen

Congratulations, Bruno! Always great to get you in my log.
73 Gary

Wow!!! Congrats Bruno, what energy do you have ;)… Congratulations on this amazing achievement, many thanks for the lot of S2S :)…

73, Nuno

Dear Bruno,

congrats Bruno, your activity is really eawesome!
Many thank´s for so many QSO´s since my first participation in SOTA in 2013!
Good luck, 73 de Gerhard

MANY CONGRATS BRUNO … RAY

Hoi Bruno

Ganz herzliche Gratulation auch von uns zur grossartigen 5.Berggeiss :clap: :clap:
Leider hat’s schon lang nicht mehr geklappt mit einem S2S mit Dir, aber die Taste ist jetzt immer mit dabei auf unseren Touren - so, hear you soon again :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

vy 73 de René, HB9NBG + 73/88 de Carine, HB9FZC