SOTA LD Weekend 2021 Challenges

Hi Mark

Thank you very much!

Nick G4OOE

4 Likes

What about the Cthulhu print ? Insider ?

1 Like

I shall try to take part in the next one just to get an anvil.

1 Like

It is a postcard of a print by Andre Wallin: https://andreewallin.com/ - he has quite an impressive portfolio! His Cthulhu images are amazing, IMHO. I know that @MM0FMF Andy definitely has an affinity to Cthulhu, I think it is a techie thing. Although I only played the role playing game a few times it definitely made an impression on me.

Regards, Mark.

2 Likes

Greetings Andy, a hug. I hope it’s okay. The HAMRS registration program can help you a lot. I’ve used it in my activations, which converts to ADIF format. I see it as excellent for some other programs and it’s been great. It’s free for PC and cell phones. It has a cost. I hope this comment helps me 73 de HI5YJM :wave:

1 Like

Hello Mark,

Thank you very much for sending my prize, the courier arrived this afternoon:

Many thanks to Richard @G3CWI for donating the Sotabeams Tactical Mini mast, I promise I’ll put it to good use!

It was a great weekend and I’m really looking forward to getting back into the hills soon, complete with anvil :slight_smile:

Jonathan

5 Likes

I’m fascinated to see whether the Haribo energy boost will counteract the extra weight of the anvil? :wink:
Well done all!

4 Likes