SOTA Fun at Hamvention 2024

Please join Charlie @NJ7V, Brian @W7JET , and Keith @KR7RK for our Hamvention presentation, Fine Tuning Your SOTA Experience, which will be held on Friday, May 17th, 2024 at 12:25pm in Room 1.

Also, as in prior years, we are planning to have a SOTA Meetup on Saturday afternoon. We will meet between Buildings 2 & 3, near the bleachers, at 1:00pm . It’s a great place to show off your new SOTA gear, meet ops who you’ve worked on the summits, and just generally have fun.
Hope to see you there -

Charlie NJ7V

10 Likes

Hi Charlie, et al,
Good show!
Any plan to make a video of this presentation for the benefit of those who can’t make Dayton?
Ken

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. I’d love to sit in on this, or watch a recording of it. Can that be made to happen? Maybe this isn’t the place to ask but it would be fantastic!

Let me check on this. Two things I’m thinking. 1) maybe Hamvention will do the recording. 2) if Hamvention won’t do the recording I can livestream from my phone IF Hamvention doesn’t have an issue with that. I’ll get back to you all.
Charlie NJ7V

3 Likes

Hopefully this a ongoing annual happening. I cannot be there this year but definitely plan on making the trip soon! Thanks for the information and have fun.