SOTA Fun at Hamvention 2023

I’m super excited to announce that Hamvention has provided SOTA with a Forum session again for this year’s event!
Please join Charlie @NJ7V, Brian @W7JET , and myself Keith @KR7RK for our presentation, “Mastering SOTA: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques for Peak Performance”. This session will be held Friday, May 19th, 2023 at 3:40pm in Room 4.
Also, as in prior years, we are planning to have a SOTA Meetup on Saturday afternoon. We will meet between Buildings 2 & 3, near the bleachers, at 1:30pm. It’s a great place to show off your new SOTA gear, meet ops who you’ve worked on the summits, and just generally have fun.
Hope to see you there -
73 de Keith KR7RK

12 Likes

Martha - W0ERI and I will be there. Looking forward to seeing a lot of SOTA friends there.

Gary A. - W0MNA

5 Likes

I hope to be there. Depends on when new Grand baby arrives that week. Dean ~ K2JB

2 Likes

On my calendar!

73 Paula k9ir

Planning on making it this year.

I and Steve K9WO will be there! This time we will find the bleacher event :man_facepalming:

Kent K9EZ

Our Hamvention Forum time slot has changed to Friday, 3:40pm - 5:00pm. I’ve updated my original post to reflect this new time. Hope to see many of you there!
Keith KR7RK

Just bumping this back into the rotation. Hamvention is only 1 week away! Charlie, Brian, and I had a good meeting today to talk about final details for the Forum - we’re sure hoping to see a lot of you there! Bring a friend to share the excitement!
Details in case you don’t want to scroll back:
The SOTA Forum this year is “Mastering SOTA: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques for Peak Performance”. This session will be held Friday, May 19th, 2023 at 3:40pm in Room 4.
Also, as in prior years, we are planning to have a SOTA Meetup on Saturday afternoon. We will meet between Buildings 2 & 3, near the bleachers, at 1:30pm . It’s a great place to show off your new SOTA gear, meet ops who you’ve worked on the summits, and just generally have fun.
And if you’re not going to be there, watch the spots as there will likely be an uptick in W8O and nearby summit activations next week.
Keith KR7RK

2 Likes