Nice trip but not S2S yet.
73 QRO
Roger

In reply to F5LKW:
No S2S because of pilup on your call -:slight_smile:
Best 73
André

In reply to F5UKL:

Good video Andre. Good memories for me, I have done F/PO-039 before SOTA and also the peaks around the Cirque du Gavarnie 066, 008, 021, 015 & 002 then through the Breche du Roland into EA land to Mont Perdu then down the Ordessa valley. - Happy times. (hope EA joins SOTA soon)
73 Steve.

In reply to G1INK:

Hi Inky,

Ordessa is a very, very nice village, with good people, good meals and … good drinks…
Also good memories for me.

73 Alain F6ENO

In reply to F6ENO

Hi Alain - all agreed about Ordessa (& Torla).
Vultures & marmots every where you look.

In reply to F5UKL:

Thank you for the excellent videos Andre :slight_smile:

You had some excellent weather too! Much better than I have had on any of my activations HI!

I hope to work you soon.

Mark G0VOF

In reply to G1INK:
Hello Steve
Thanks for your message. Yes It is a wonderful place to run mountains but They are difficult to work on SOTA because of the weight in rucksack.
Take a look at this website.

http://pau.pyrenees.64.free.fr/PHOTOS/MES%20RANDONNEES/randonnee_74_pic_marbore/randonnee_74_pic_marbore.html

Mariano is a super hiker and his photos are beautiful. I meet him for the first time when I went to PO-008. I was really happy. Next year, if I’m in good condition, I’ll work PO-002. It is the second highest summit in Pyrenees.

I don’t understand why EA are not involved in SOTA. There are hundred Spanish hikers on mountains everyday. Wait and see!

All my best 73 to you and yours.

Andre - f5ukl

In reply to G0VOF:
Hello Mark
Thanks for your post and comment.
Video was good but the sound is not good, sometimes, because of wind.
I choose sunny days to work SOTA because I think that TX and antenna are expensive and I don’t want to destroy them under the rain. I don’t care about cold weather if sun is shinning.
Best 73 and gool luck in SOTA.

aNDRE - F5UKL