SOTA booth at the HAM RADIO 2023 in Friedrichshafen

Great great idea, ì, i’m planning 99% to be at Ham Radio 2023 , when i will be sure to come i will sign as volunteer

73 de IW0HK
Andrea

6 Likes

That sounds great :+1: We are all looking forward to seeing you.

73 Marcel DM3FAM

3 Likes

Most of FN 2023 now booked (and paid for) for me and Paul W6PNG.

Flights booked, hire car booked, accommodation in FN booked. Just stays in HB9 and/or F on the way to and from Geneva to book as well as making a hit list of summits to bag.

We’ll be at the stand to say hello etc. and both of us looking forward to seeing everyone again.

7 Likes

Great news, Andy!
Looking forward to meeting you at the stand.

73, Roman

2 Likes

So here is the next update:

The planning continues to move forward. Many ideas are currently being collected and the details are being clarified.

At this point a big thank you to all supporters who have donated a total of more than 300 Euro so far. In alphabetical order (call sign):
Stephan @DC8LZ
Armin @DL6GCA
Peter @DM7KN
Phil @G4OBK
Markus @HB9DIZ
Martin @HB9GVW
Tony @M5OTA
Martin @OE5REO
Anonymous

Thanks to the stand staff, too! It’s great that so many have come forward and offered their support :slight_smile:

73, Roman

7 Likes

Great to hear that the financials are allowing the activities to happen.

My plan is to donate the give-away pencils.

73 Joe

5 Likes

the same here… :wink:

I have taken a vacation apartment near Lindenberg in the Allgäu… from Thursday to Thursday… it`s 37 km from the fair area.

If the booth needs me, I can be there from Friday to Sunday. Otherwise (and the days after the fair) I will activate some in DL/AL us OE/VB. I am already looking forward to it - this is new territory!

73 Armin

4 Likes

Hello Joe @OE5JFE. Thank you in advance and thank you for your commitment to the SOTA booth.

See you in Friedrichshafen.

73 Marcel DM3FAM

2 Likes

Thank you Armin @DL6GCA. You are booked :wink:

73 Marcel DM3FAM

And also many thanks to

Marcin @SQ9OZM
and
Karlo @9A3BKF

for your donation to the SOTA booth.

Everything goes on. We will keep you up to date.

73 Marcel DM3FAM

3 Likes

Hello all,

I plan to go to Friedrichshafen with my camper, arriving June 22 evening, leaving June 25 1400. If the team needs a French representative on the SOTA booth, I am available, and OK to be on the SOTA booth from Friday to Sunday, say 4 hours / day max. Timing TBD, whatever the team feels the best. French and English language OK, German language more limited.

Regards, Pierre F5MOG, presently CN2FS up to beginning of April…Morocco is unfortunately not a SOTA country yet.

6 Likes

What should be the labeltext and design on the pencil?

Mind the maximum print size of only 40 x 5 mm (rectangle).
White print on red pencil:

Pick one option:

• SOTA (like in the logo)
  • Summits on the Air (Design 1)
  • Summits on the Air (Design 2)

0 voters

Other suggestion please by PM.
I have a personal preference and might ignore the vote but let’s see what you all think.

73 Joe

7 Likes

Also thank you Victor @GI4ONL for your donation. We look forward to meeting you at the stand as well :+1:

73 Marcel DM3FAM

2 Likes

Joe @OE5JFE. Is your personal preference in the inner circle? :slight_smile: It seems to be quite balanced between design 1 and 2.

73 Marcel DM3FAM

Yes that’s why I have closed the survey with 29 answers. Thanks to everyone voting. Design 2 will be better readable with the small font and that’s it.
So I will start the ordering process.

73 Joe

6 Likes

Delivery arrived today:

Looks ufb and they work great. Tip not to soft and not to hard.

12 Likes

Also a thank you goes to Sylvia @OE5YYN for the donation. See you in Friedrichshafen :wave:

73 Marcel DM3FAM

6 Likes

Perfectly matched in colour to the LNR Precision MTR4b and the BaMaKeY TP-III in red :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

73 Marcel DM3FAM

2 Likes

Would somebody be willing to name a restaurant and reserve a table for a SOTA Dinner on Saturday or has this already been organised? I would take someone who lives close by and knows the options…

:index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

:footprints: :footprints: :footprints: :footprints:

Furthermore we - at the SOTA Booth - agreed that it would be a good idea to move the get-together for SOTA aficionados at 12.00 from the QSL wall to the SOTA Booth. Please bear that in mind. I’ll send out a reminder again some time before the HamRadio starts.

73, Sylvia
OE5YYN

8 Likes

Today came the official confirmation. The SOTA stand will be located to the left of the contest corner (when you walk in from the entrance, at the back of the corner on the left side). Stand A1 - 190. The list of exhibitors is not yet listed on the website, this will follow in the next few days.

And of course Sylvia’s request again if no one has been found yet :wave:

73 Marcel DM3FAM

2 Likes