SOTA Badges

The SOTA lapel badges have finally arrived. They are hard enamel in the form of the SOTA logo and are 22mm square.

Cost is £2 each plus postage.

It might be an idea to combine purchase of a badge with other items (or club together for the purchase) as the postage cost for one badge is ridiculous:
UK £0.75
Eu £1.49
USA £2.07

They are available from me and Tom M1EYP will shortly have stock for when he visits clubs and rallies.
Also available are flags, window stickers and a very few promotional shirts.

Barry GM4TOE

Great I will now order a couple of badges. Can I Pay through PayPal?

In reply to GM4TOE:
Hi Barry
Which ‘other items’ are available for purchase please? Are they listed on the site?
Thanks
Dave

Just out of curiosity, why isn’t there a page off the main SOTA site sporting all of these promotional goods? (I have in mind for those who don’t necessarily read the reflector, etc–additionally to add to the first impression of newbies coming to the site for the first time, I’d wager they’d look at the swag, too)

(Not to be too daring, but paypal links for the items would be good, also, in the way the awards are done)

In reply to GM4TOE:

The SOTA lapel badges have finally arrived. They are hard enamel in
the form of the SOTA logo and are 22mm square.

Also available are flags, window stickers and a very few promotional
shirts.

73 de Jason.
HL4/W2VLA

Obviously others are thinking the same as me - a SOTA shopping page is on the stocks but I need the time to do the work (something that seems to be at a premium right now)

To reply to other questions:

Paypal is fine (sota-awards “@” btconnect.com)
We also have window stickers £0.75 each and flags £15.

There is a very small stock of T shirts, polo shirts and sweatshirts but sizes and colours are very limited right now. Please email me direct if you are interested.

Don’t forget the awards and trophies too!

Barry GM4TOE

In reply to GM4TOE:

Still have two of the pyramid shaped badges and a sweat shirt sourced by Shirley our late and greatly missed activator. Also have one of the fleeces that Lee produced several years ago although it is showing its age now.

Must get one on the new badges when I am in the Cairngorms.