Something has gone missing

Please, will the person who removed Jura kindly replace it so that activators don’t have to resort to submarine activations?

I was just checking out some summits in the GM/SI region on the mapping project and noticed a chain of summits sitting in the sea between Islay and Knapdale - Jura has gone missing! It seems to be Google at fault, not the project, unless there has been an unreported tsunami!

Brian GV8ADD

In reply to G8ADD:

Or you could keep up with the news and know that this was reported as a known issue on Google Maps a few days back! :slight_smile:

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to MM0FMF:

I can’t find it on the reflector so I assume you mean the national news? I don’t recall seeing anything about it there, was it just reported in Scotland?

Anyway, I find it VERY funny!

Brian GV8ADD

In reply to G8ADD:

One of many stories about this:

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to MM0FMF:

Yes, I thought so, Andy. Get that page up, click on “UK”, and there is no mention of it. One of those things that only get reported on the local news. There are plenty of things that happen in my neck of the woods that don’t get reported on BBC Scotland - though I don’t think many of them are as funny as accidentally losing a whole island with its community - and its SOTA summits!

Brian GV8ADD