Skipton

I am planning to do Cracoe Fell on Friday. Can anyone recommend a cafe that does a good breakfast in Skipton?

Richard
G3CWI

In reply to G3CWI:
Richard, before you get to Skipton, you pass thru’ Clitheroe on the A59. A 2 minute deviation from the A59 onto the Link 59 Business Park will get you a brekfast second to none. Although I am not proud of the following fact, I am well conversed in the good old English Breakfast, and the cafe in quesion is a true delight. Of course if you have brekki in Clitheroe, by the time you get to Skipton the stodge will well and truly be on its way and into the bloodstream ready for your walk.
So just in case you do fancy it, as you pass the first 2 exits to Clitheroe of the A59, the third one is signposted Salt Hill Ind Est and Link 59 Business park, take this turning and you will pass a left turning into the Ind Est, pass this one and take your next left into Link 59 Business Park, and go approx 500yds, on your right you will see a huge unit with the Jet Wash centre (car wash) this is backed onto West Coast 4 x4 vehicle centre, and sandwiched (sorry) between them is Deli West cafe, you can sit in take out, and the full english is sublime.

Lee

Noted, as a matter of personal and family interest.

Tom M1EYP

In reply to G3CWI:

Hi Richard,Most people i know around here use Morrisons Cafe in the supermarket,on the Broughton road,of course there are a few in the high street. Roadkill Caf’e HI !
73 de Geoff G4CPA.

In reply to G4CPA:

In reply to G3CWI:

Hi Richard,Most people i know around here use Morrisons Cafe in the
supermarket,on the Broughton road,of course there are a few in the
high street. Roadkill Caf’e HI !
73 de Geoff G4CPA.
Hi Richard I have got to agree with Geoff Morrisons is fine .If you are coming via the M65 there is a Morrisons at Nelson quite close to the motorway and an Asda at the end of the M65.ATB Geoff.
Ps also a bacon butty caravan just before you come to the Bridalway up to Cracoe Fell.

In reply to G3CWI:

And a cafe and farmshop in Cracoe village as well, on the left just past the pub on your right on the way to Grassington. Plenty of choices for your breakfast!

Phil

Agree with the Geoff, Morrisons would be my choice - and I live in Skipton ! - good cheap food with plenty of free parking!

73 Phil 2E0PHL

Thanks for all the tips chaps. Looks like Cracoe will be another day but knowing where to get a breakfast will make all the difference.

Richard
G3CWI