Shopping Site problem

There appears to be a problem on the shopping site www.sota-shop.co.uk where a fatal error message is shown after completing checkout and the order confirmation is not sent to you. The order does go to the website and I receive it so do not try to repeat the order.

I am working with the hosting company to try to determine why this is happening and will try to get matters resolves asap.

Thanks

Barry GM4TOE
SOTA Awards Manager

Now the hosting company have broken it.
I’d have a drink but I’m on the wagon for the next week :cry:

Barry

1 Like

Wrong hammer…

I love it when this happens. I cannot tell you how many times I have been involved in fault resolution where the engineer leading the fix has broken something else and made it worse. Ho hum.

PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE: When you get the error message on checkout (Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class phpmailer…) do not resend your order, it is the glitch I mentioned above.
Your order HAS been sent and I will receive it. You will get a response when I manually intervene and force the confirmation to be sent.

The main problem appears to be solved however there is always a downside to any solution and the “Contact Us” facility has been removed while I sort out the conflict in the mailer.

You can always contact me by direct email (sota-awards “at” btconnect.com - do the obvious change) or the “email a friend” or “ask a question” facilty on the product detail pages work

Thanks for your patience
Barry GM4TOE
SOTA Awards Manager

This topic was automatically closed after 8 days. New replies are no longer allowed.