Shack Sloth Achieved!

Just reached 1000 chaser points logged following my QSO with Peter ON4OOO/P in Belgium with a 4/5 copy from him on very noisy band this morning at 12.00 UTC. I was striving to achieve the 1000 points before May 5th which is the one year anniversary of my starting SOTA. Made it with a few weeks to spare!

My wife is not as impressed as I am though! Oh well, first ever activation to be attempted on High Willhays G/DC-001 on Thursday 21st April (postponed from last Thursday due to WX), so another goal to work towards!

It really is good fun and quite a challenge to bust the pile-ups as a QRP station at times.

Nick
M6NJB

In reply to M6NJB:
Congradulations on your achievment and do not forget you must keep the xyl happy all the best Dave M3XIE

In reply to M6NJB:

Well done, Nick, it’s a great feeling, isn’t it?

Supersloth next?

Brian G8ADD

Congrats Nick and good luck with the activation!

73, Peter - ON4UP

In reply to ON4UP:
Congratulations Nick on reaching Shack Sloth. Heard you many times whilst waiting in a pile-up!

Jonathan
M6HBS

Congratulations Nick on achieving the Shack Sloth.

Jimmy M3EYP

In reply to M6NJB:

Well done Nick!

Looking forward to assisting you to superslothdom as I packhorse your kit with you to High Willhays G/DC-001 on Thursday. Weather looking quiet for the day, with no wind but maybe a little hill fog.
73s
Nick M6NRJ