Searching for Altoids sized project board?

Some years back I saw someone online selling assorted sized construction baords cut and shaped to fit inside an Altoids tine. Cool, I though and bought some. I bought some straight away as they will be useful. Well using them had to wait a few years but now I’d like some more.

There were 2 types, “Manhattan” construction style board, ideal for RF stuff and these can be bought from several places such as Kanga Products (Mint Tin Solder pads (Manhattan style on a single sheet))

The other was 0.1in perforbord with individual island (no strips) 33x20 holes. Again shaped to fit an Altoids tin.

I can’t find anyone selling them but I can buy the perfboard and cut & Dremel it to size. But I’m lazy and preshaped would be cooler.

So does anyone know of a source of the Altoids size perfboard?

Maybe this can help

They are they ones I linked. It’s the one with this kind of board

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/287425803400

but Altoids shaped that I’m looking for.

This?

1 Like

No, Andy is looking for perf-board NOT pads.

Also he wants something that will fit inside an “Altoids” size tin.

Sorry, no, I have looked in the past too.

Maybe the answer is to generate a PCB design using Kicad or similar and have someone like JLCPCB make them for you.

Have fun!