SA4BLM Lars No more active

Hello,
Lars did’nt chase since 30th of june 22.
Any info?
Gerald F6HBI

3 Likes

Hi Gerald,

i wrote Lars last week a email. i Have no Answer up to now 73 Michael

3 Likes

I spoke to Lars on the phone a few weeks ago. He’s fine.

73 Chris

8 Likes

It’s holiday time…

73, Sylvia

6 Likes

no contact on TG973 DMR :expressionless:

3 Likes

Thanks for your answers, we shall wait and see.
Gerald F6HBI

2 Likes

Had heard secondhand that Lars is taking a break from SOTA.

73, DIZ

5 Likes

We do become a bit of a family, I miss hearing SA4BLM come out of my little radio.
Dale

11 Likes

When I enter the call signs as an activator, it often seems to me as if I perceiving the corresponding voice. The SA4BLM is always clearly modulated and understanable. I miss that voice!
73, Rudi
OE7RDI

6 Likes

I miss him a lot too. But I also understand that after so much dedication to Sota, he might turns his interest to other things.
73 Chris

10 Likes

so it is

1 Like

There comes a time… I was pleased to be one of the last to work Lars from a summit. I hope he comes back to chasing after a rest. His last days log from QRZ.COM, 100% SOTA chasing is here:

Lars isn’t very active on this reflector, so I am not expecting an explanation why he has stopped any time soon.

73 Phil

4 Likes

I am very grateful to Lars for encouraging me to do a cw qso with him at every summit since a couple of years.
His calm manner, even when keying, was very motivating for me and dampened my excitement.
Without his support, it would certainly have taken a lot longer before I hit the key regularly.

Thanks Lars
Chris

9 Likes

I had an email exchange today with Lars. The summer is short in Sweden and he has some priority work to do outside. We will hear it after this break, no doubt. Thank you Lars for this reassuring news and we look forward to hearing from you!
73’s
Chris F4WBN

36 Likes

I got at text message from him today. He is a human and enjoys summer and has a lot of other stuff to take care off, like his garden, house and family. So radio activity is put on hold.
73’s Jaan
SM0OEK

14 Likes

I got the same Email.

Lars will com Back in a few Weeks

73 Michael

3 Likes

Is it still so Jaan ?
I guess I heard once Lars chasing somebody but I still not him in my logs for a long time :frowning:

73, Jarek

1 Like

This from the EA2DT thread:

2 Likes

I think we should let the matter rest. Lars will come back if and when he is ready to, I’m sure. Whatever the reason is for him taking a break from SOTA Chasing is a matter for him.

73 Phil

9 Likes

My last contact was 22.October, OM/BB-052

1 Like