S2S contacts in SMP Activations screen

Can anyone give me an idea what I am doing wrong?

On Thursday I had 3 S2S contacts while operating from Auerberg and while the heading acknowledges that of the 39 contacts 3 were S2S - they are simply missed out of the table and not included on the map.

This is from the S2S log, where the contacts are shown correctly:

It also pops up this message, which I can’t see the significance of:

73 Ed.

Hi Ed,
You need to log them, they must be in your log at first, then in S2S log.
73, Jarek

Edit:
You logged them, sri, pls disregard my post

Hi Jarek,
No problem.
As I use SOTA CSV editor to prepare my log files and then upload them, it could have been one step failing in the import but I did check and as you say the activator and S2S logs look as they should.

I wonder if the problem is that two of the S2S contacts were to the same summit (but on different bands) - that should not cause a problem (except I don’t get points for the second time of course) but it is unusual and perhaps not foreseen in the activation mapping part of SOTA Mapping?

73 Ed.

1 Like

I’ve just tried this for your activation Ed and it appears to work fine. I can see your two QSOs to SV2RUJ/P on SV/MC-047.

There seems to be a delay in SOTA mapping loading data from the database. I have just uploaded my two activations from yesterday but they are not showing in SMP yet.

1 Like

Thanks, Richard,
Yes it’s working now - I did try a couple of times over 6 hours, so perhaps the update only happens every 24 hours or someone fixed something - in any case, I can now see the Svalbard S2S on the map!

And the S2S contacts are shown in the table:

Ed.

1 Like

Hi Friends,

I have the same problem with my activation of yesterday.
S2S QSOs are missing.

May by system needs longer time to refresh … :face_with_monocle:

I will check it later and write here.

73, Jarek

it is for sure - now I can see S2S QSOs :wink:

73, Jarek

1 Like