Can anyone give me an idea what I am doing wrong?
On Thursday I had 3 S2S contacts while operating from Auerberg and while the heading acknowledges that of the 39 contacts 3 were S2S - they are simply missed out of the table and not included on the map.
This is from the S2S log, where the contacts are shown correctly:
It also pops up this message, which I can’t see the significance of:
You need to log them, they must be in your log at first, then in S2S log.
You logged them, sri, pls disregard my post
As I use SOTA CSV editor to prepare my log files and then upload them, it could have been one step failing in the import but I did check and as you say the activator and S2S logs look as they should.
I wonder if the problem is that two of the S2S contacts were to the same summit (but on different bands) - that should not cause a problem (except I don’t get points for the second time of course) but it is unusual and perhaps not foreseen in the activation mapping part of SOTA Mapping?
I’ve just tried this for your activation Ed and it appears to work fine. I can see your two QSOs to SV2RUJ/P on SV/MC-047.
There seems to be a delay in SOTA mapping loading data from the database. I have just uploaded my two activations from yesterday but they are not showing in SMP yet.
Yes it’s working now - I did try a couple of times over 6 hours, so perhaps the update only happens every 24 hours or someone fixed something - in any case, I can now see the Svalbard S2S on the map!
And the S2S contacts are shown in the table:
I have the same problem with my activation of yesterday.
S2S QSOs are missing.
May by system needs longer time to refresh …
I will check it later and write here.
it is for sure - now I can see S2S QSOs