RV9DC SK

The sad news - on February 14, one of the best amateur radio enthusiasts in Krasnoturinsk, Sergey Grzhibovsky RV9DC, suddenly died.
By chance, Sergey became the first activator in the Northern Urals of the newly created regional association of the SOTA-R9U program in March 2015. We even exchanged letters on the details of this winter activation of the Kosvinsky Stone peak.
Very sorry.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that R9U’s first ever SOTA activator Sergey RV9DC is sadly silent key.

Jimmy M0HGY

1 Like

мои соболезнования вам Марату и сообществу SOTA/R9U
Éric

1 Like

Sorry to hear this Marat. My condolences to his friends and family.

1 Like

I’m very sorry to hear that Sergei is silent key now. I had a CW QSO on 80m with Sergei in October 2009 and he also chased me while I was activating on 20m CW from EA2/NV-116 on March 15th 2015. Thanks for the contacts.
Let me send my best wishes for you, your family and friends.
Sincerely,

Guru

1 Like

So sorry to hear of the loss of Sergey although not worked him for SOTA but
worked him many times with his interest in WAB.
My condolences to the family.
Don G0RQL.

1 Like

I picked this up on Facebook earlier. It was a complete shock to read that Sergei had died and I would express my sincere condolences to his family. I will miss him when out on the hills as he would chase me whether I was activating SOTA, HEMA, WAB or WWFF. It was always a pleasure to get him in the log.

Gerald G4OIG / G8CXK

2 Likes

That’s terrible news. Sergey was very active chasing UK stations for WAB, SOTA and other awards. We exchanged emails a few months ago when he was trying out work out the WAB for one of my activations, he often called me on 20 & 30m CW.
Very sad, RIP Sergey.
Gavin, GM0GAV

1 Like

Another sad news man wish not to ear.
I had some QSO with SERGE in the last few years

He was a great Ham, just go and see his biography on QRZ.com.
RIP Sergei

1 Like

Вечного полета в эфире, Сергей…
RIP

1 Like

My condolences to the family and friends.
Requiescat In Pace Sergey

1 Like

RV9DC :cry:

FAREWELL BUT NEVER GOOD BYE

Radio In Peace

One of WAB’s overseas big achievers, will miss adding SX45 to your collection and the contacts we made in SSB from 80m to 20m

Karl 2E0FEH KERNOW

2 Likes

Very sad news indeed. You will be missed.

RIP

Andy
GM6ZAK

1 Like

Really sad news. Send you, friends and his family my best thoughts .
We did QSO while my activations. C U Next Sergey !

1 Like