RSGB members - have a read and cast your votes

Hi all, there is one week left before the RSGB AGM nominated director casting votes page closes. This year I am standing for a nominated director - so if anyone would like to support me and place a vote, please do so by using the below link:

https://rsgb.org/main/agm-2024/cast-your-vote/

I will continue to promote the scheme SOTA, I really think it attracts all different audiences to our amateur radio hobby!

You need to be an RSGB member and have your member number to hand with the first 4 characters of your call-sign and follow the instructions.

If you choose to vote (for me :grinning:) thank you very much in advance!

73, Ben
GW4BML

11 Likes

Im not an RSGB member, but good luck with it Ben!

Alan

2 Likes

Thanks Alan - hope all is well.

2 Likes

yes, very good! The road to recovery is slow, but going well! trying to box a few of the less challenging SP summits off at the moment, ill be on Billinge tomorrow late afternoon/early evening for an hour, and im looking forward to it greatly! hope the family is all well :slight_smile:

Thanks - Alan

2 Likes

You may be interested to know that as well as Ben @GW4BML standing in this RSGB AGM, Nathan @2M0OCC (previously 2E0OCC) is also standing in this RSGB AGM. Both Ben GW4BML and Nathan 2M0OCC are activate in SOTA and I put my votes on for them both recently. Nathan 2M0OCC’s parents were activate in SOTA previously also, they are Brian @M0OYG and Jennifer @M6MIJ.

Jimmy M0HGY

7 Likes

Ben I have just cast my vote for you my friend. Best Wishes. 73 de Paul. M0CQE.

1 Like

I’ve voted for you Ben, but there’s no need to worry, in my experience, anyone with a pulse joining a club made up of old folks like me soon ends up on the committee. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Vote cast - Good luck Ben!

Cheers

Martin

2 Likes

Done.

2 Likes

Done

1 Like

Done, thanks for taking it on, Ben!

1 Like

Done.