Rhialgwm GW/NW-046 parking

Looking at a possible activation of RhialgwmGW/NW-046 maybe next Friday.
The map shows a route in from the bottom end of Lake Vyrnwy (an old OS map of mine shows this as a greenlane/off road track) and was looking at this as an option.

Any recent views on this route ?

Cheers
John

1 Like

Not recent but I’ve seen MX bikes riding along there, might be wide enough for a 4x4.
The bottom end near Lake Vyrnwy to the start of the “south” route was tarmac, although it was in a pretty bad state last time I went that way a few years ago.

1 Like

Thanks Pete. From what I have seen the road does look tarmac. Maybe all being well I will find out next Friday

My OS map info/highlighted route marked in hivis pen is around 25 years…Might be a bit out of date…

1 Like