Reinhard, OE7RGF Mountain Goat

Reinhard, OE7RGF activated the Waldraster Jöchl OE/TI-505 today and achieved his first SOTA mountain goat. Congratulations on your Sota tours in the past two years and have fun in the future with numerous connections!

73, Rudi OE7RDI

16 Likes

Hello Reinhard @OE7RGF ,

congrats to your MG and in 2 years!!!

73, Ludwig

1 Like

Congrats Reinhard!

1 Like

Congratulations to Reinhard. He is an endurance master :running_man: trailrunning/fast hiking most of the times 2 or 3 summits per day. In Tyrol that is showing remarkable fitness and mountaineering skills.
Also multiday hikes are on the menu - hi.

And he is from time to time sharing his adventures on YouTube

All the best and have fun with :goat: number one :+1:

73 Joe

2 Likes

Congratulations Reinhard on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

1 Like

Well done Reinhard! :goat: Thanks for the many new ones and S2S you gave me!
73 Fabio

1 Like

Congratulations Reinhard, on reaching MG. 73 John.

1 Like

Congratulations Reinhard for this great result and for your appreciated activities. Bravo and good health for 2024 !
73 Chris F4WBN

1 Like

Gratuliere Reinhard zur Bergziege :goat:
Danke für die S2S bis bald 73
Heini IW3AGO

1 Like

Reinhard. Congratulations to You on reaching MG. Well Done. I am very happy to be in your log for that SOTA summit . Best Wishes to You. 73 de Paul M0CQE.

I am overwhelmed with gratitude for your heartfelt congratulations on achieving Mountain Goat status in SOTA activations. Your warm wishes mean the world to me, and I am truly appreciative of the support from friends like you.

Reaching this milestone has been a challenging yet immensely rewarding journey, and I am fortunate to have a wonderful community of fellow enthusiasts to share in this accomplishment. Your encouragement has been a motivating force, and I am excited to continue exploring new summits and making memorable contacts.

Thank you once again for your kind words and for being a part of this incredible journey. Your support has added an extra layer of joy to this achievement.

Best regards,

5 Likes

Tahnk you Joe for sumary my aktivations. I hope i find more time for cutting viedeos in futur. Hoping also for some S2S with you in the year 2024. :wink:

2 Likes

HI Christian
We two can celebated some special thin soon. I will tell you in our next contact. :wink:

Thank you.

Reinhard

1 Like

Herzliche Gratulation zur “superschnellen” Mountain Goat! :clap: :clap: :muscle: :muscle:
Freue mich schon auf das nächste S2S!

73, Sylvia
OE5YYN

1 Like

Hello Reinhard @OE7RGF. Congratulations on your first mountain goat. We haven’t had a QSO with each other yet. Maybe we’ll hear from you in 2024. Continue to enjoy the hobby.

73 Marcel DM3FAM

1 Like

CONGRATS!!! BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT!!
Sue W7SKH

1 Like

Die Freude ist ganz meinerseits :wink: Immerhin warst du bei meiner ersten Aktivierung - wo ich Punkte erhalten habe - im Alpbach unterwegs. Das Verpflichtet :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

73 Reinhard

2 Likes

Hallo Reinhard

Ups, da habe ich doch glatt deinen Milestone verpasst. Andererseits habe ich schon x-mal nachgeschaut, wo du da überhaupt rumgeturnt bist. Dass da wer in OE7 als up-and-downhill-Hopper unterwegs ist, gebietet Respekt. Ein paar einfachere Summits hatte ich diesen Summer selber begangen und die restlichen von unten bestaunt - meist unnahbar weit entfernt.

Schön, dass du diesen Zugang zu den Bergen hast. Kommst mir vor wie einer, der nicht nur mit den Augen, aber auch mit den Händen und Füssen sieht. Wahrscheinlich könnte man dir die Augen verbinden, und du würdest trotzdem nach oben finden, hi.

Bewahr dir diese Freude an euren schönen Bergen und deinem Beruf – enjoy! Bis bald wieder beim nächsten SOTA-QSO.

Vy 73 de Markus, HB9DIZ

3 Likes