I’ve just pushed a new version of SW3 out that addresses a couple of issues and enhancements that were requested, and I figured I may as well summarise the recent changes in this and other updates:
- Proper validation of frequency entry on Spots (prevents multiple frequencies being entered for one spot)
- Pinned reflector posts are now pinned in SW3 as well (matches SW2 behaviour)
- Multiple spots for the same summit are now collapsed when in Compact mode (Toggle Expanded Spots)
- Operator names when posting alerts showed “Unknown” until the alert was edited.
- Option for left alignment of SW3 (Toggle Alignment button under Spot settings).
- “Repost” option for reposting spots that you have posted. (“Edit | Repost | Delete” next to highlighted spot)
- Removed ability to inadvertently edit/delete alerts and spots that weren’t yours via API.
I’m not entirely happy with the location of the Left Alignment toggle, but it’s there and it works and it will do for now.