Peter DK3RN - A high-speed goat in the herd

I don’t know Peter @DK3RN yet. However, I have seen and noticed the callsign quite often lately… especially as Peter, like me, spends a lot of time in the Black Forest and the Vosges.

This necessarily led to S2S…

Today we had 2 S2S again. Now I took a look at his page… and was amazed!

Peter is Mountain Goat as of today! …and he did that in 9 months…

Peter: Congratulations and welcome to the herd!

I would be happy to meet you in person at the booth, this weekend

73 Armin

12 Likes

Hello Armin,
thank you so much for this post. I was really happy to reach this milestone today. I really appreciate the Sota community. It is always nice to hear voices which became familiar in the last month. I will be at the dinner on Friday, therefore I am really looking forward meeting you guys in person and put a face to the voices. A special thanks to all the chasers. Especially @EA2DT , @SP6KEP, @EA2CKX , @F4WBN and @S57ILF which were on almost every summit ready to chase. 73, Peter

6 Likes

Hallo Peter alles gute zur ersten Ziege, mach nur so weiter, ich werde auf der HamRADIO eine suchen gehen…
in3adf markus

1 Like

Congrats, Peter!

Ken

1 Like

Congratulations Peter, super !
73 Chris

1 Like

Danke Markus @IN3ADF, ich befürchte es wird schwierig die Schlagzahl zu halten, mir gehen die leicht zu erreichenden Berge in der Nähe aus :grinning:. Aber ich freue mich schon auf die Alpen im Sommer, vielleicht schaffe ich es ja mal nach Südtirol :blush:.

Thanks Markus, it might be difficult to keep up the pace, I’m running out of easy to reach summits nearby :grinning:. But I’m already looking forward to the Alps in summer, maybe I’ll make it to South-Tirol :blush:.

2 Likes