Paul @DL6FBK... baaaaahhhhhhh #8

Paul @DL6FBK was able to expand his considerable herd of mountain goats today. He now has 8 of them with the activation of Stotz, DM/HE-333.

Congratulations on this achievement Paul. One can see that SOTA is a lot of fun for you and that you get around a lot. More than 700 Uniques, 13 associations and over 1150 activations, that speaks for itself.

Good luck and enjoy the hobby. And of course good health.

73 Marcel DM3FAM

18 Likes

Hello Paul

Congratulations on this herd!

… and congrats once again that, as far as I know, you were the first to activate all DM/XX-XXX Summits (with the exception of the two military training areas)!

Until the next meeting… in person or on the band!

73 Armin

Hallo Paul alles gute zur 8ten Ziege, nach so weiter und freue mich schon auf das nächste S2S…
73 markus

Hello Paul,

congrats on reaching 8 x MG. This is a truly amazing achievement which requires a lot of dedication and commitment :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne::four_leaf_clover:

I hope for many more QSOs and meetings on a summit. Keep up the good work, good luck and take care!
Cheers, Roman

1 Like

Hallo Paul,
Gratuliere Dir zur 8.Bergziege :goat:
Hab mich besonders Gefreut Gestern S2S :mount_fuji:
Wünsche Dir noch viel Spass beim Aktiven Hobby.
Grüße Heinrich 73

Herzlichen Glückwunsch Paul zu 8000 SOTA-Punkten!
Eine beeindruckende Leistung. Freut mich, daß wir bei Deiner 8000-Punkte Aktivierung ein S2S hatten.

73 de Michael, DB7MM

Great Big Congrats, Paul!

Hallo Paul,

herzliche Gratulation! Wenn ich die Mühen für eine Ziege bedenke, dann sind acht überwältigend.

73, Ludwig

Wow, what an achievement!
Congrats and thanks for the many S2S!

Have fun and 73, Stephan

Congratulations Paul! And thanks for the S2S during HE-333 activation.
73 Fabio

Chapeau bas Paul :champagne:

Many thanks for your chasing me today on SP/BZ-031 :exclamation:

73, Jarek

Dear Marcel, dear activators and chasers,

Thank you for your congratulations and your participation in my activities.
Special thanks to everyone who contributed in any way to this result. It’s just a joy to be part of this community.
I discovered SOTA and it immediately became a passion for me to be able to combine hiking and mountaineering with radio. And you can always meet and get to know very nice people in person.
With this in mind, I hope for many more encounters, however and wherever, in the future.
best 73’ and gl to all
Paul DL6FBK

6 Likes

Paul, dein Erfolg freut auch mich! Es gibt wohl keinen besseren Kenner der Deutschen Mittelgebirge als dich - du bist ja mittlerweile auf allen erreichbaren Summits gewesen! Erhalt dir deine Freude, ich bin gerne Konsument davon.

Cu, vy 73 - Markus HB9DIZ

Vielen Dank, Markus! Es freut mich immer wieder deinen unverkennbaren Sound auf dem Band zu hören und hoffe , dass das auch in Zukunft so bleibt. Vielen Dank für viele Qso’s, beste 73’
Paul

1 Like

Lieber Paul,

herzlichen Glückwunsch zu einer unglaublichen Herde!

Beste 73
Ingo