OS X and SOTA

Who do I thank? I can now log my activations, submit entries. The links were always dead previous. I sure made no changes on this end, Entries now work on Firefox and Safari.

Thanks,

K0YO

In reply to K0YO:

Well I guess it’s something I have done. But it’s entirely random that something has fixed the problem. All I have done is add a few extra entries to the map to support the new pages available. Serendipity at work!

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to K0YO:
Interesting–

I’ve been interfacing with all of the SOTA sites from OS X 10.4, 10.5 & now 10.8 with zero problems since 2008/9 continuously…via Chrome or Safari.

I’ll let you know if things /stop/ working on my end HI

In reply to MM0FMF:
Thanks Andy, Well Done! Now I have no excuse to do some more activations :slight_smile:

Now, I do remember contacting you about this quite a while ago and you suggested I enable Java Script, Good suggestion, but it was already enabled.

As a side note and to be a little more clear, I noticed the SOTA ‘submit log’ functions started working not on the day of my original post but some time previous, maybe even more than a month ago, but didn’t get around to asking my question till now.

Just glad it’s fixed.

Excelsior,

K0YO