"Operator not registered" -- Why?

Can anybody tell me why my postings (alerts) show up with “Operator: not registered”. I am registered with SOTAwatch for more than 2 months now and I have included my first name when registering… Did I miss anything?

73 Heinz, OE5EEP (off to OE/OO-112)

In reply to OE5EEP:
Good morning Heinz - mni congrats on FB sigs today!
I do not know for sure, but MAYBE it is because your call is shown as /5 on the spots (only a guess).
Vy 73 de Cris
GM4FAM

I have just tested this, and it seems SOTAwatch can strip off /P, /M etc to identify the callsign and therefore the operator names, but not /5, /7 etc. I’m sure Jon GM4ZFZ will have this fixed shortly.

In reply to M1EYP:

OK, I think this is fixed. It will apply to any future spots although I did correct those in the last 24hrs for testing purposes.

Let me know of any further problems.

73, Jon

In reply to GM4ZFZ:

Yes, it works now with OE5EEP/5. Thanks for the quick response!

During mobile/portable operations we have to indicate the federal province we are in. This has to be done by adding a number as suffix to the call sign. The numbers are unique to the provinces, which are also the regions in the SOTA program.

73 Heinz, OE5EEP

In reply to GM4ZFZ:

This problem persists (see my Alert from today)!

73 Heinz, (leaving for OE/OO-300)

In reply to OE5EEP:

My apologies Heinz. I had carelessly neglected to fix the alerts as well as the spots.

Now fixed.

73, Jon

In reply to GM4ZFZ:

The logic now searches for a ‘/’ in the second to last character and strips out this and the subsequent character before doing a look up on the callsign.

It doesn’t deal with the following: G4CDD/P/QRP

But it will deal with /P, /M, /5, etc.

Hopefully this is ok.

73, Jon

In reply to GM4ZFZ:

It works fine now! Thanks again for the quick fix!

73 Heinz, OE5EEP

PS: My trip to OE/OO-300 was a disaster. It had been rainy the last few days, but this morning it looked as if it would finally clear up. It didn’t. I had rain during the ascent and heavy rain when setting up the antenna. No place to seek shelter up on OO-300! I made it a “quicky” with just a few stations worked to count as SOTA activation and headed back home.