ON3WAB Shack Sloth

May I be the first to officially offer my congratulations to Peter ON3WAB, the very first ON Shack Sloth.
I was delighted to work you on 7.0315 cw this afternoon and give you the 1 point that you required to qualify as Shack Sloth.
I’ll enter the details of our QSO into the database immediately after this posting.

Well done Peter and thank you for your support on the summits.

vy 73 de Mike GW0DSP

Oops, Mike it seems I was replying myself in the other topic “nearly there” while you were congratulating me, hi.

Many thanks for the ultimate point this afternoon. My QSL for this QSO is on the way to you. Hope your address on QRZ.COM is ok?

Hope to work you many times again and maybe some day an eyeball contact? who knows. The U.K. is not that far away.

Peter ON3WAB/ONL5923

In reply to ON3WAB:

The pleasure was mine peter, congratulations.

Yes my address is ok in QRZ.com. I will QSL direct for this special contact, hope your details are also in QRZ.com.
Well, just 1000 points to go for double Sloth, hi.

vy 73 Mike GW0DSP

In reply to ON3WAB:

Congratulations Peter. I know you have often heard me on 60m and I look forwards to working you on 40m one day and giving you some points from GM land.

Andy
MM0FMF

Hi Peter,
also congrats from me :wink:

hope to work you many times more from the summits…

vy 73 Klaus DF2GN

In reply to ON3WAB:
Well done and congratulations Peter on the Shack Sloth.I always pass on your 5mhz reports to the activators when I see them posted and perhaps one day we will have the pleasure of working you on that band.73. Don.G0RQL.

In the meantime, the 5MHz activators being logged by Peter are progressing him very nicely towards another Shack Sloth - the version for the SWLs. And with ON SOTA on the horizon, maybe one day an MG to complete the set. No-one has yet completed the set of Mountain Goat, Shack Sloth and SWL Shack Sloth; who will be the first?

SS MG and SWLSS now that sounds tempting Tom, hihi. Who knows maybe some day.

Thank you everyone for the flowers; it is much appreciated !

I have put some stats in the “Nearly There” topic posted yesterday by Gerald G4OIG if you’re interested.

Peter

In reply to ON3WAB:
Congrats on 1K/ss well done Peter,73, Geoff.

Well done Peter and thank you for quite a few QSO’s on 40CW
73, John G4YSS (‘OOO’)