OK1MCS Mountain Goat

Congratulations to Pavel, OK1MCS, on passing the 1000 activator points. Pavel managed to pass the mark on December 29, just short of giving himself another Christmas gift.
73 Ruda OK2QA

Congratulations and see you at another SOTA Jamboree!

Pavel holds another record since the last autumn - activation of all summits in OK/PL region, I don’t think any other OK activator has achieved that.

73 Marek OK9HAG

Congratulations Pavel. It’s always a pleasure working you.

73, Peter - ON4UP

Congratulations to Pavel!

73 mni DX HA5TI

In reply to OK2QA:
Congratulations Pavel,
73, Frank

Congratulations Pavel on achieving Mountain Goat and activating all of the OK/PL region.

Jimmy M3EYP

Congratulations Pavel

G6LKB
David

In reply to OK2QA:
Well done Pavel. It’s always a pleasure to work you.

David M0YDH

Hello Pavel,

congratulations on passing the 1000 points!
It is always a pleasure to copy your strong signals. You are one of the few SOTA activators who I can copy at my noisy home.
Good luck on the hills,
73 Lutz

In reply to OK2QA:
Congratulations Pavel…very well done indeed.

Congratulations to the excellent achievement and many thanks for the many many chaser points to Pavel, OK1MCS! It’s always a great pleasure to hear his outstangingly strong signals. (Most of the times his barefoot FT817’s 5W produces s8…s9+20dB ssb signal at me!) I used to pull his legs having a kW in his pocket or backpack. :wink: He should publish the exact specification of his secret weapon (5-6m high mount inverted vee) for others! :slight_smile:

73: Jóska, HA5CW

FB Pavel,
Congratulations. A Superb achievement. Thanks for the QSO’s

73.Jeff G4ELZ

In reply to OK9HAG:

Pavel holds another record since the last autumn - activation of all
summits in OK/PL region, I don’t think any other OK activator has
achieved that.

Congratulations Pavel on achieving Mountain Goat and completing the OK/PL region. Now maybe you can concentrate on activating all those lovely Uniques until you’ve completed all the regions.

73, Gerald G4OIG

Many thanks for all congratulations, it was every time pleasure to work the chasers. Activating of all OK/PL summits was my personal challenge, I am happy that I got it.

SOTA is simply big fun for me!

to Jóska HA5CW: I wonder every time, that my FT-817, 5W out (with built-in HF Clipper in the mike) and home made inverted V on fishing rod (5m high) produces so strong signals. There is no secret weapon or pocket kW amplifier hihihi. But it is good idea, to write an article about my sota equipment.

73 and cu from next summits,
Pavel Ok1MCS