NU7A New NA GOAT

Somebody correct me if I’m wrong, but I think we overlooked Bren’s new Mountain Goat status achieved on July 21st !

Congratulations and thanks for all the Q’s. Hopefully many more to come.

73, Walt

13 Likes

A little tardy in offing a hearty congrats to you Bren. You are always OTA and have worked hard to accomplish your MG … Well Done!

Woody/K1LB

Congrats Bren!!! Welcome to the W7W heard. Bren is our 9th MG, 3rd one this year. The heard is growing!!

We have chased each other quite a lot. I hope we can do a joint activation some day.

See ya on the next one!!

73, Josh

BIG CONGRATS Bren,
Welcome to the herd and BAAA!
Ken

Bren,
Congratulations on the MG! Sorry I missed you on your Steamboat Rock activation. I listened hard, but it’s a tough path over the mountains.

Darryl, ww7d

Congratulations on your MG, Bren!

Andy, N4LAG

Congratulations Bren,
and welcome to the herd

Congratulations Bren! Got you in the log quite a few times.

Keith KR7RK

Congrats Bren!

73, Mike - ke5akl

1 Like

Nice job Bren - a great accomplishment and it only cost you 1 pair of hiking boots right? No wait - don’t think about cost, remember all those beautiful views from places you never knew!

SOTA 73, Rick WB0USI

Congrats on MG status Bren. Always try to work you when you’re on a summit.
Gary A. - W0MNA

Congratulations Bren on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

Congrats on achieving MG!

73 Paula k9ir

Congrats, Bren on your Mountain Goat status… Always a pleasure to work you. 73 de Scotty

Even cost-wise, SOTA is great!
When I think on the cost of one day in a sky resort or at an attractions park, or some entertainment facility and compare it with the little cost of the few litres of diesel I burn in one of my SOTA days vs the big amount of fun and healthy stuff I get out of it, I really believe SOTA is a bargain.

Guru

1 Like

Bren,

Thanks for many SOTA contacts over the years! Lately you’ve been especially quick and reliable for S2S contacts. The distance from WA to CO is ideal for 40-30-20M contacts, and we seem to do S2S contacts on at least one band when we’re both out.

73 and good luck on your next 1000 activator points!

George
KX0R

1 Like

Congratulations on achieving Mountain Goat and thanks for all the activations.
73, Charlie - KØLAF

OK, tnx for the comments and to members of the three-way dynamic that make this group work [chasers, activators and behind the scenes folks]. Has been humbling to listen/QSO with all the fine chasers and activators out there. I have had no theme or time line in this process, except to just have fun on the summit.

73 Bren [nu7a]

2 Likes

Congratulations! Welcome to the herd.

Lee

Well done and congrats Bren!