NS7P, well known chaser, makes goat!

BIG WELL DONE, PHIL!
Hard earned, and well deserved.

Best, Ken K6HPX

6 Likes

Congrats Phil! Always great to work you from the summits!

73 Mike VA6FUN

Congratulations Phil on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

Well done Phil! Maybe I can be chaser to one of your activations one of these days…

Congratulations, Phil! It was good to make contact with you today on “Goat Day”!

Congrats Phil! Well done, well deserved… BAA

73, Dan NA6MG

Congrats Phil. Now you can take a breather. You’ve been going and going. Good job. :goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat:

Roland K7FOP

Impressive push to MG. Congratulations!

Congratulations! Always nice to get you in the log on a summit. And you have a great sounding call sign (in CW).

Congratulations Phil. I always like getting OR in the log and I really appreciate the S2S we’ve had.
Malcolm VE2DDZ

Congratulations Phil!

73, Mike - ke5akl

Excellent work Phil

Malen
VE6VID

Congratulations Phil ! :wink:
Eric
VA2MO.

Congratulations, Phil! FB!

Dave, AE9Q

Phil,

For the countless times you’ve chased me on my summits, it was great to sit here in the shack and log you on both 30 and 40M today!

Your push to MG has been amazing, with many first activations and seldom-climbed peaks!

Congratulations and 73!

George
KX0R

Congratulations Phil on Mountain Goat.
You have worked me several times when I am out activating.
Ian vk5cz …

Comm-gratulations Phil,
We always enjoy hearing you come through when we are activating.
Merle and Herm
KB1RJD and KB1RJC
45 miles from Portland, Maine

congrats Phil, thanks for all the summits you have provided me. Keep up the good work and I look forward to many more summit QSOs

I still remember our first Q. I naively asked you if you were into SOTA! Congrats to the “experienced one” on making Goat! 73 Baaa

Congrad’s ! you have given me a lot of new one’s.
John K8LJG