Notice

NOTICE

A little less than three years ago I started SOTA work as activator. Later I decided that I would only hunter. From the beginning I set out a goal to win 50,000 points. The objective has been achieved and exceeded. In my logo has already accumulated 70,000 points. The decision to end the SOTA work was quite heavy. However any dates for follow once the end. Therefore, even such well my decision. At the same time, I would like once again to thank everyone with whom I had a relationship. Especially those which we encountered almost every day. Those who have not received a QSL card from me, I promise to send all. Once again, sincere greetings!

Janez / S51ZG

In reply to M0KCB:

I think you chased me also at least a couple times.

Your sigs are always welcome. 73

dr Janez

many thanks for all the contacts we had! On allmost every activation I could write your callsign in my log. Nevertheless I do hope to meet you soon again in a “normal” QSO.(Just call in, when you hear me from ZH-015).

vy 73 es gl de Jürg (HB9BAB)

In reply to S51ZG:
Hallo Janez,

I think indeed it was a heavy decision for you to stop with SOTA.
Thank you for the many QSO’s!
We will mis you!

Sake PA0SKP

In reply to S51ZG:

Hi Janez,

Thanks for all the SOTA QSOs, all the best and enjoy whatever you are doing after SOTA.

73 Heinz, OE5EEP

In reply to S51ZG:

To achieve 70,000 SOTA chaser points is a magnificent achievement Janez and one of which you can be justifiably proud. However, this requires a considerable amount of skill, time and dedication, often at the expense of other duties.

I am sorry to hear of your decision, but understand your reasons now that your target has been realised. You have done a great service for activators and your updates will be sadly missed in the SOTA Honour Roll. I hope that we will still hear your callsign on the SOTA frequencies.

I wish you all the best for the future in whatever alternate hobbies you may have.

Roy G4SSH

In reply to G4SSH:
I agree with Roy, an amazing achievement. In the last 6 months you have over 5,600 chaser points - my total chaser points to date is only a little above that!

What will you do next ?

73 Andrew G4AFI

Sorry to hear you stop SOTA chasing. Thank you for chasing me frequently as last week on DM/BM-218.

73 de Michael, DB7MM