New Shack Sloth 2E0JWA

Congratulations Alan 2E0JWA for achieving SHACK SLOTH Yesterday. Very well Done my Friend. Thanks also to Fraser MW0EFI/P for providing the last few Chaser points on 2Mtr. FM.

16 Likes

Congratulations @2E0JWA Alan :+1:

73, Ben
GW4BML

4 Likes

Thanks Paul, and yes thanks to Fraser @MM0EFI for the 8 pointer to get me over the line!! Im sure he will tell you how excited i was to get the contact!!

Heres to SS#2

Thanks all!

Alan

6 Likes

Congratulatios, Alan, welcome to whatever the collective noun is for a group of sloths! 73 John G0MHF.

3 Likes

Congratulations Allan, well done…

2 Likes

Many Thanks Also to Ben GW4BML. for organizing the Activation of GW/NW-10. Together with Fraser.

2 Likes

There wasn’t one so the Sloth Conservation Foundation did a poll and so…

Welcome to the snuggle!

73 Richard

PS. I don’t fancy snuggling with any other SOTA operators.

4 Likes

Congratulations Alan, I heard you speaking with Fraser yesterday getting you over the line, a great achievement!

MW7MWZ

3 Likes

Congratulations 2E0JWA ,hopefully many more to come , got my first just over a year ago and have almost reached my third now , the points thanks to the activators soon add up . DE 2I0WMN

3 Likes

Delighted to have a QSO with you at last Alan! Congratulations on achieving Slothdom. :sloth:

And yes, you were pretty excited. Great to share this with you. QSO of the day. :grin:

2 Likes

Congratulations Alan!

2 Likes

Congratulations Alan on achieving Shack Sloth.

Jimmy M0HGY

1 Like

Congratulations @2E0JWA Alan

73, JON M0HEM

1 Like

Congratulations @2E0JWA Alan on achieving Shack Sloth, fantastic work :ok_hand:

1 Like

Yes, Welcome to the Snuggle, us wee Sloths are usually solitary, but very friendly!

1 Like