New iPad

In reply to OH9FZU:

Biggest and most succesfull, sounds like Enron…

Apple are bigger than any of the oil companies now.

“Apple Inc is the largest publicly traded company in the world by market capitalization,overtopping ExxonMobil by some $60 billion, as well as the largest technology company in the world by revenue and profit, worth more than Google and Microsoft combined.”
[Source: Wikipedia]

American may have a negative sound, could be a good marketing trick
not to mention that.

Oh, kinda like Nokia … ?

iPaid being so closed system, it could be Chinese, telling where to go
and how to do things(the easy way for simple people).

Well, iPads are made in China, actually.
:wink:

The profit on each iPad they sell would be enough to keep a Chinese family for a year.

BTW, I see they have reduced the price of a brand new iPad2 in the UK by GBP 70 this week. Bargain!

Tee hee! 73,
Walt (G3NYY)

In reply to G3NYY:

BTW, I see they have reduced the price of a brand new iPad2 in the UK
by GBP 70 this week. Bargain!

Flogging the old stock before the new model comes in, I guess…

In reply to G3NYY:
You may want to google Enron, it was sarcasm…

Nokia makes really good tyres and rubber boots, the cellphones are ok but the smartphones just pure rubbish.
I tried to connect to wlan hotspot that my Nokia N900 creates, iPhone worked ok, so did HTC and Samsung Android phones, Blackberry and new Nokia Lumia 800 couldn’t find that network.
So how do you manually enter the wlan details to Lumia, I couldn’t find _ character to type JoikuSpot_N900 which was the network SSID.

In N900 there are few features that I like it, so that’s why it’s one of the phones that I use.
Create playlist to youtube, launch youtube app and play that playlist, turn the fm transmitter on and listen the video from car stereo.
Samsung Galaxy Xcover works a bit slow to a smartphone, but the IP67 rating is just priceless.
Still looking for one good phone…
oh going offtopic better stop.

Jani OH9FZU

In reply to OH9FZU:

The price of a single Apple share has just topped $600 today.

They must be doing something right.
:slight_smile:

Walt (G3NYY)

In reply to G3NYY:
I think small and specialized user groups like hams benefit more of
systems which are more open.

Like I said, but you are right of course the money comes from the big masses no doubt about that.
I had a Asus Transformer for testing for a week and even though I didn’t find any use for it my wife loved it, she has a HTC Android phone so using Android tablet was really easy.

Jani OH9FZU