New GM sloth

Well done Iain MM3WJZ on achieving your slothdom. You certainly romped over the line with a good few points this weekend. Would be interesting to see how many were STS?
Roddy 2m0iob

Congrats Iain on achieving your ‘Sloth’. Always good to hear you out and about and of course for the points we ‘chase’ from you.
Well done.

Bobby
GM7GAX

Congratulations Iain on achieving the Shack Sloth.

Jimmy M3EYP

Well done Iain,good you have acheived slothdom to go with your goatdom now!
Good luck with your future sota activities.

Graeme.
2M0GIL…

Congratulations and well done Iain. It is always a pleasure to speak to you - less frequent since you moved northwards, but maybe we will have another S2S sometime soon.

73, Gerald G4OIG

In reply to MM3WWV:

Roddy, It was a rather good weekend for chasing GM summits this last weekend particularly on 2m. I reckon you must have collected fair few points yourself?

From a quick look at the log, my unconfirmed guess is 247 chases of which I make it 22 weren’t from a summit, hmmm I didn’t think it was that many s2s’s, there you go.

Gerald, we should get a few more s2s in the future, either when you get to those GM/SS summits or the higher LD summits, I just need to keep an eye out for your alerts :wink:

Many thanks to all the other activators, especially those who’ve waited on summits for me to arrive or who’ve sought me out, it’s always great to hear the words “summit to summit” in answer to a CQ call.

Iain, MM3WJZ

Well done Iain, always a pleasure to work you S2S and the odd time mobile.

Keep up the good work and hope to catch you again soon

Neil 2M0NCM and Cat