New DMR2SOTA gateway is operational !

EA2CQ had an EA SMS gateway running that fed my SMS spotter and I have not seen any traffic from there for sometime either.

2 Likes

I also tested yesterday evening by trying to post the spot. No return SMS and no post on the cluster.
73 Marek

Letā€™s see if EA2CQ replies. Otherwise i would rather implement it again. I have anyhow some DMR Gateway ideas :slight_smile:

73 Andreas

@EA2CQ

IƱigo, hasnā€™t been seen on the reflector for over a year and hasnā€™t been emailed by the reflector for 2 years.

1 Like

I would be happy implementing it, if someone could give me some tips, or the old code, or anything I could start with. It shall not be that much traffic, so I could even try hosting it on my server.

2 Likes

I will contact him tomorrow. It could be a problem of the last Brandmeister servers OS update

3 Likes

You should contact Joe @OE5JFE ā€¦ Iā€™m sure he will help you with setting up an APRS2SOTA/DMR2SOTA gateway. Here is the link to his OE SOTA SPOTTER:
https://spotoe.docviper.net/

73 Martin
OE5REO

That was it. DMR2SOTA gateway is running again, it was left stopped during the last server update. Now it has been changed to restart automatically.
Just send a private msg to 214996 as said at:
http://radio.gautxori.com/sota/dmr2sota.php
to send spots or ask for info
The script is running in the spanish Brandmeister DMR server. Please, if you notice some kind of problem, send me an e-mail, and Iā€™ll try to solve it.

73, Mikel

3 Likes

Is his SMS system running again?

If it is Iā€™ll re-enable it at my end as well.

1 Like

I think it is stopped now due to a -local- server problem. IƱigo told me that
it will be restored again with the same phone number on next January. We will tell you when available again, thanks Andy
73, Mikel

4 Likes

Great news. Thanks @EA2CW

I just tried /Help and it works. No reply got for spot. Iā€™ll try tomorrow.

Btwā€¦ Where is the sourcecode hosted? Somewhere on github or anything? Would be nice to ise it as template for similar use case

1 Like