Need help with SMP mapping activation.

Hi everyone, this is my first post.
I have a problem that I have been going crazy about for a few days.
Is it possible to delete a single activation line in the SMP activations site ?
The problem arises when for an error in the log I have to delete it and redo the upload in SOTA database.
At this point my database log is fine but the day after in SMP map the activation is doubled (double line).
So I have to delete the first line which was related to the wrong log.

Many thanks and '73

ik5mel Antonio

1 Like

The SMP site runs a snapshot of the database. It should sync the activations eventually so they match the database. Can you leave it 24hrs and see if that fixes it?

2 Likes

Thanks Andy for the reply.
I’ve been doing these tests for almost a week. Yesterday I tried to delete the last activation I made on November 19th I/TO-013, unfortunately this morning I found the double activation. The problem started with the previous activation I/TO-175 of November 7th, in this case I made three database uploads so the activations in SMP map have tripled without the possibility of deleting them.

1 Like

Give the map site 24hrs from now without you touching your activations to see if it will sync up. If it has not fixed itself by 1600Z 24th then use the contact MT form to report the issue.

1 Like

Ok, many thanks.

'73 ik5mel

2 Likes

The sync is reasonably flaky dealing with deleted activations. It will need manual intervention. I hope to fix the dependence on this snapshot of data, but it’s not so easy due to the way SMP looks for activations. I could change that behaviour, but that needs some time to think it through :slight_smile:

1 Like