NE4TN 65,000 chaser points

Walt, NE4TN, of Tennessee just passed 65,000 chaser points. Way to go, Walt!

Ron and Liz
KI4TN and K1LIZ

4 Likes

Congrats Walt. I think we have talked about 7 times.

Malen
VE6VID

Nice job Walt that is some awesome SOTA dedication. I always look forward to working you on the summit.

73’s de Patrick
K4LPQ

Congratulations, Walt! You’re a contact in about 1/4 of my activations. Thanks for the many times you’ve pulled my weak signal out of the noise.

Peter KD0YOB

Congratulations, Walt! Thank you for the 75 chases dating back to my earliest activations in September 2015! I look forward to many more!

Paul K9PM

You appeared in my log July of 2014 - and many times since! Nice job Walt!
73, Rick WB0USI

Congratulations, Walt

Congratulations Walt on reaching 65,000 ! Thank you for the more than 150 contacts we have made. Bob AC1Z

Congrats, Walt for your good work and devotion to SOTA.
65K points is an impressive number involving many hours of chasing.
I see I’ve chased you 5 times between 2018 and 2019, but you haven’t chased me yet.
When in my shack, I’ve heard you several times chasing and I look forward to copying your callsign during one of my activations soon.

Guru

Great Job Walt! I see you are in my log nearly 150 times. I’ll start each activation with autofillilng your call in my log and simply write the time and freq from now on. :slight_smile: Dean ~ K2JB

congratulations Walt some dedication to the program, keep up the good work

Congrats Walt. Hear you chasing almost everyday. The bands have been iffy lately. 73 de Scotty

Congrats Walt. That’s a lot of chaser points and I’m sure well earned. Keep on chasing and having fun.

Gary A. - W0MNA

Congratulations Walt! Thanks for the contact yesterday!

Ralph - W4RRJ

Congrats Walt! That’s a milestone alright! :open_mouth: 73 Karen

GOOD SHOW, WALT! I regard you as one of the “propagation chasers” If you’re not there on the appropriate bands, then it must be the propagation!

All Best, Ken

Outstanding, Walt! Thanks for the many calls, I look forward to many more!

Mike AC0PR

Walt: Congratulations and thanks for chasing me on my various expeditions with W4RRJ. 73

Walt,
Many thanks for being such a rock-solid dependable chaser. Seems like any time I operate from the hills of NV or CA over about 2000 miles distance, you are there to catch my radiated RF in TN. It’s amazing what 10w CW can do in this near sunspot minimum over such a long distance. You must have a low noise listening environment for readable copy so often over that distance. Always nice to hear you OTA and again, Many Thanks!

Congratulations on your accomplishment,
73, Woody/K1LB

Congratulations Walt. You are an inspiration to us all.
73, Charlie, K0LAF