N0DNF is now MG!

Bill, N0DNF, achieved Mountain Goat at Cinnamon Butte W7O/CS-055 saturday while attending the W7O Campout. It’s been such a pleasure to be on this journey from the beginning with you Bill, I think we started pretty blindly into SOTA and CW at the same time. What a pleasure for so many of us to be a part of your big day!

Baaaaahhh! :goat:

Amy-AG7GP

24 Likes

Congrats, Bill!
Ken

Congratulations, Bill! I’m happy to have had more than a few chases and S2Ss from you. :smiley:

Congratulations Bill. So fun to get you S2S on your MG activation. Great to meet you this weekend!

-Tim N7KOM

Great news. On the other hand, I’ll have to come up with a new phonetic. I’ve always remembered him as "Did Not Finish". Maybe change it to Did Not Fail??

Elliott, K6EL

2 Likes

Bill,

How nice to have made an S2S with you on your Goat Peak!

I was on W0C/SR-079 above and near Independence Pass, and your signals were very clear up so high!

George/Carey
KX0R

1 Like

Congratulations Bill on your Goat. You worked extra hard on those Idaho 2 and 4 pointers. So nice to finally meet you at the W7 campout.

1 Like

Congratulations!

Congratulations Bill on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

Bill, Congrat’s on becoming MG! Thank’s for the many
new one’s you have given me.
John K8LJG

Congrats Bill on achieving MG status. Thanks for all the contacts from Idaho and hope to work you many more times.

Gary A. - W0MNA

Nice work, Bill! Baaaaaa!
—Jeff KX6I

Congratulations Bill. Thanks for many new Idaho summits for me.
Don, AC7P, Texas

Congratulations Bill! Always like a summit-to-summit :smiley:

Congratulations Bill, thanks for all the QSOs along the way.

Thanks everyone for all the chases and S2S’s through the last few years ! Looking forward to many more ! Bill N0DNF

4 Likes

Well done Bill! You must be a Geocacher?

Congrats Bill, and fun to hang out with you on Garwood Butte…and then Cinnamon for your MG activation! Just starting to go through video and pics now, and will have to share more later… 73, James WA7JNJ

Picture is from MG activation on Cinnamon Butte W7O/CS-055

5 Likes

Congratulations Bill.
Jeff K6QCB

Hey Bill !
Congrats! You deserve it. And thanks for all the QSOs along the way.
John, K6YK